Chapter 1: Beacon part I

3rd POV

The day has arrived.

The day for the entrance exam of Beacon has arrived, many students will participate and get a shot to enter the prestigious school of Vale. Whether normal students trying to get a chance, or students with higher status due to their backgrounds will enter for their own personal reasons.

Or the least expected ones: The one who had a track record for killing or former terrorists who tried to either defect or pursuing more of their vengeance.

But yes, the day has arrived for them to test their power if they are worthy to enter the school. Or if the headmaster has interest in them or whatsoever.

We focus back onto the Shadeheart residence, where we see the father of two siblings preparing their things and stuff needed before flying their way onto Beacon this time.

Carl: "All right, clothes, gears, supplies and papers needed for the entrance are all done." He listed it off towards to his dad and his sister while he sheathes his dual wielded gun-blades on its respective holsters.

Lena: "Don't forget the pocket money too." She mused and reminded to her brother, folding some of her clothes in a retractable bag for her suit. Before a small holographic humanoid made out from light appeared between Lena and Carl.

Faros: "You kids always get the details right hm?" A white hue appeared and formed into an advance Atlas soldier like armor formed into the said light, this is their personal AI Companion Zane made for them when they are ready.