Chapter 14: Gloves are off

3rd POV

We start the scene onto the next morning in Beacon academy, and as always students were doing their desired task to be done for this day. Other teams and students alike have different ideas to do for this day, but not for Team NMSS.

Even if it's hours away from their main illegal mission, we see them already preparing their gear and other essentials stuff they need for their night ops mission. All of them are on the same page on dealing such terrorist and extremists plans of the white fang. 

Carl: "I'm bringing in my other heavy weaponry if extra reinforcements arrived in our operation." The Leader of the team is seen adjusting his extra suit, putting the other weapons specifically modified for the said suit. He watches his suit morphing and adjust to his nano-armor. 

Ash: "Bit overkill there, don't you think?" We see the amber eyed vigilante checking his ammunitions and cleaning his submachine gun and aura piercing hand cannon guns in his section. 

Lena: "Better prepared than nothing. We don't know how much they are packing." The younger Shadeheart replied and backing up her older brother about the planning, which gain a nod of understanding from Ash. 

Lanza: "These people are terrorists, extremists and wanted to wipe out any human in sight. It is understandable we do not pull any punches." The swordsman replied, approving of how they are going for extra preparations at that. His statement can be pulled from his experience at that. 

Ash: "And Blake?" He asks his fellow team-mates about Blake, still not ignoring the fact if she still works with the white fang. 

Lena: "We can't jump into the conclusions, but at least we can prepare for the possibilities." She reminded them, still being neutral but being prepared for the scenarios. "Such as her being in the said operation we are about to do."

Carl: "Yep, I don't want our own team-mate and friend to be our enemy, it's going to complicate things." The older Shadeheart reminded them, typing into the computers and programming his suit with the help of Farros this time. 

Lanza: "The idea of her being in the docks later is a good one, no way she will not pass and ignore it." The swordsman seconded onto Lena's idea in agreement. Now finishing cleaning his katana before checking his short sword. 

Farros: "And the possibility of Team RWBY looking for her is big as well, it has been almost 2 days now." Their AI companion added, watching each members preparing and loading most of their weapons that will be used for the operation. "The intel Mr. Fall has shown to us seems valid, though I am examining and studying how their network operates."

Ash: "Like I said, we have our own ways if you want to survive." He mused, thinking of it as a compliment too. "Anyways, I'm going to take a smoke. I'm going to head out." 

Lanza: "I'm joining along, need some time to think." The swordsman added and told to the Shadeheart siblings, lowering his sword and sheathing it. 

Lena: "If you say so, we'll be in this room preparing." She told to Lanza with a nod, while her older brother Carl gave him a nod of approval as well. 

Carl: "We'll be checking any new information about this said possible raid. Be on time as well." Their leader replied to their team-mates, as the said people walks out of their dorm towards to the exit before Ash pulls his cigarette box. 

Ash: "Ugh, the kitty cat giving us more worries and lot to think about." The vigilante replied to Lanza, saying his thoughts about the current situation while preparing his cigar. 

Lanza: "Running away from problems will not solve it, it will make it worse." He said his own fair share of the current situation while walking with his team-mate. "Though, it could be seen on how she uses her semblance."