Chapter 2.5: Do you...Understand me?

3rd POV

While everyone else is asleep during the nighttime in Beacon's ballroom, we see Ash himself making his way onto the outside without alarming or waking anyone up in the way. He's on his way to do some vigilante work again this time.

He will attend Beacon, but it will not stop or change his mind doing this work again. 

While unknown to him or anyone else, a certain blondie or we know her as Yang is seen stalking and following him silently. For one, she knew what she's doing is wrong, and two, it's bad that she's already suspecting Ruby's first friend in Beacon along the way. 

But she needs to know, what is he doing? Especially this late. 

Ash eventually arrived at the landing pads, and luckily there are some bullheads parked in the pads. He goes towards to the one of the free bullheads, and the pilot perks up in surprise when he enters the bullhead. 

Bullhead Pilot: "You wanna head out? This late?" He asks, confused and bewildered someone going out this late. 

Ash: "Yep, set course to Vale." He responds towards him, a bit stoic and not being so friendly earlier back in the ballroom. Rather, he's back to his stoic and serious self. 

Bullhead Pilot: "All right, if you say so kid." He replied with a shrug, before closing the hatch of the bullhead and started the engines. 

Yang sees the engines of the bullheads are about to start before making her way into the sideways. Using her speed and momentum, she jumps off and lands onto the roof of the bullhead. 

Ash and the bullhead pilot heard the landing onto the rooftop, as the pilot sighed a bit while Ash looks towards him with the face saying: "Care to explain?"

Bullhead Pilot: "This is the 3rd time I've heard that; I better check the engines onto the maintenance later." He explained to Ash, as the said young man nodded and leaned back onto the seat. 

Ash: "Yep, you got to take care this baby." He spoke towards to the pilot, as if he is also owned a vehicle back in his home. 

Oh wait, he has one. He just doesn't use it...Yet. 

After some 5-minute flight back into Vale, the bullhead lands onto its landing docks and the hatches open for Ash. He stood up, seeing his home once again and formed a small smile. 

Bullhead Pilot: "Here we are kid, please be back around in an hour, or else I'll be forced to leave you. I don't want to do that either so...come back in an hour." He reminded Ash about the little policy, as the said man nodded and walks off with his backpack carrying on his back. 

Meanwhile, Yang is shaken and held onto her dear life while on top of the bullhead. She recovers eventually and her hair a bit messy, but she did see Ash walking off. Her suspicions increasing this time when she recognizes that these places are near towards to the shadier parts of Vale. 

Now we focus back onto Ash, as he is seen climbing onto a rooftop before putting his backpack down onto the floor. Sighing in relief, he kneels down and grabs his earpiece when talking to his intel broker Jack, before he put it on into his left ear. 

Ash: "Kept you waiting huh?" He asks his info broker this time, while he sets down his gear onto the floor to gear up. 

Jack: "Hell yeah you do." He replied to Ash with bit of annoyed tone, seeing that he took way longer than usual. "Enjoying the school on first day?"

Ash: "Yes and no. Yes, the academy is something you see in luxurious stuff. No, I am f*cking annoyed on how carefree the students are." He replied bluntly with a huff, putting his armor gear on this time. "Besides that, what you got today?"