Chapter 2: Beacon Part II

3rd POV

After not getting lost in this big campus, we see Ash, Jaune and Ruby finally arrived in the auditorium. Needless to say, it's packed with LOTS of people inside. Ash looks around as he steps forward and humming to himself.

Ash: "All right this is it, the lots of people says it all." He told to both Ruby and Jaune, seeing the people inside the auditorium.

Jaune: "Guess we owe you something." He sheepishly chuckled, cause Ash guided them, and he made sure they didn't get lost this time.

Yang: "Ruby! Over here! I saved you a spot!" She yelled at her little sister and waving towards her.

Ash: "Guess I go find my own spot." He shrugged and about to walk off, but Ruby caught his hand with a firm grip.

Ruby: "No! I'm sure there's an extra spot!" She stated to Ash, before walking off together and leaving Jaune. "See you later!" She added to Jaune while running off.

Jaune: "Hey! Wait!" He stated before sighing in defeat. "Ah, great. Where am I supposed to find another nice, quirky girl to talk to?!" He muttered before joining into the crowd.

While he moves away, it reveals a girl with red hair, in waist length ponytail and has vivid green eyes. Meet the Invincible Girl, Pyrrha Nikos.