The Man Slayer Trailer

Yo Terminatr458 Welcome to the story, enjoy!

------------------------------

"Before you carve your path, you must have ideals sharp as a sword."

-----------------------------

3rd POV

Blinding light.

That's all what he sees in this flash of light he's seeing. The man walks into the invisible platform of the blinding light he's seeing.

???: "Where am I....? What is this place...?" He spoke to himself, looking around in the blinding light while covering his eyes with his gloved hand and proceeds to walk forward.

???: "I'm tired of this...What are you playing at? " As if someone is listening to his words, the blinding light died down in front of him. He lowers his arm as his eyes widened at what he's seeing.

He sees his home, his once peaceful home living in harmony alongside with his own family and friends. He was speechless, but a bit cautious knowing this is just a hallucination.

???: "Hey Lanza!"

???: "Your late again at training! Come here or sensei will kick your ass!"

???: "What kind of tricks are you up this time...?" He grunted a bit, once he saw the blinding light again and forced to cover his eyes this time.

Once he walked through the light and slowly died down, his eyes widened on what he sees....It's his place he once called home, now on fire and in the state of madness.

???: "My home

???: "My home...."

He rushes towards to his home now being burned from the fire. Once he arrived there, he only saw what remained there.

Death...

Despair...

Anger...

Vengeance...

He looks onto the houses and the place he once called home engulfed and consumed by fire, ashes rain down onto the ground. His eyes burning with vengeance, and hatred to those who burned down his home.