Prologue: Preparing for Beacon

Prologue is here! Also, the picture above is the logo of the Shadeheart family. This is going to be longer than expected so enjoy! 

-----------------------------------------------------------

3rd POV

It has been almost 3 months since the Shadeheart family have moved over onto Vale, they have settled and finished their business in Argus and since their children wanted to go and learn in Beacon, they decided it's time for them to move onto their...

It has been almost 3 months since the Shadeheart family have moved over onto Vale, they have settled and finished their business in Argus and since their children wanted to go and learn in Beacon, they decided it's time for them to move onto their new home. 

At first, they felt foreign and new to their surroundings since they are no longer in Argus and make a low profile first before they reveal themselves in Beacon academy. And since time is in their side, it didn't take them too long for them to adapt in their new home and get used to it. 

While adapting, they get to learn on the current situation of Vale. Both in the older history of the kingdom and the news surrounding it, and needless to say they can all agree that the crimes happening in Vale is getting out of hand. 

Anyways, we can focus onto that aspect later. Today we focus onto the younger Shadehearts, who were preparing before going to Beacon Academy onto the next day. 

*Inside the residence*

Emilia: "All right, recalibrate the systems Lena

Emilia: "All right, recalibrate the systems Lena." The mother of Carl and Lena spoke in the coms, as the whole family is seen inside of their newly testing facility of their new home. 

Carl: "Easy right there sis, I know your excited to use the suit but don't break it." The older Shadeheart replied, chuckling seeing his sister's enthusiasm on using her new suit for the first time before he steps back so the simulation can start once again. 

Lena: "I know brother, let me get a feel of it." She replied back, chuckling alongside with her brother as she steps inside the platform. There the full glory of Lena's suit is shown.