Chapter 4: Unexpected alliances

3rd POV

We start this chapter off onto some nice view of the Emerald Forest, the same forest where the students will die trying to get a pass onto the Initiation test for Beacon Academy

We start this chapter off onto some nice view of the Emerald Forest, the same forest where the students will die trying to get a pass onto the Initiation test for Beacon Academy. It's all peaceful and all...

Until we see the younger Shadeheart inadvertently hits a poor bird with her shield and now seen descending down onto the forests. 

Lena: "Another happy landing incoming!" She said to herself, equipping her shield as she descends down onto the forest and shielding herself from the tree branches and other debris incoming. 

Carl: "We'll keep the suits for the meantime sister! Can't risk it or rely onto it unless it's a do or die situation!" He spoke onto their earpiece, as Lena slows her descend down when she uses one of her swords and skids down onto a nearby tree. 

Lena: "Roger, besides we got to maintain our peak capability." She grunted, looking around on the surrounding forests and assessing the situation. 

Faros: "Good luck Miss Lena! We are losing your signal here." Their AI companion stated before their communications is cut off short due to the forest's environment. 

Lena: "All right...I'm on my own then." She jumps off from the tree she's hanging into before landing down with her sword on hand. "Just like what pops taught us about." 

With that away, she sheathed her dagger like blades before equipping her retracting great sword on her right hand before walking off. Her alertness and senses are on edge, no more jokes and playing around.

 Her alertness and senses are on edge, no more jokes and playing around

When it comes to battle, you got to assess every scenario and details. And as always, don't rely on one weapon. BE the weapon. 

While the Iron Maiden is making her way into the forest, we see the Man Slayer soaring down in the skies before he notices he is now descending onto the forests. He snaps his fingers, letting a purple glow around his body like an aura as he softens the landing onto the forests. 

His black boots hit the floor, landing down with ease as Lanza takes a good look onto his surroundings this time. 

Lanza: "I sense Grimm, lots of Grimm around here." He said to himself, checking his blade this time before walking onto a direction.