Chapter 7: A week later...

3rd POV

We start this chapter off in Glynda's combat class sessions, where here they train and being pitted to each other, to test their combat skills and see where they could improve. All being run and inspected by the witch herself. 

To others, this seems maybe a big help to them, especially to those who are unaware of the outside walls of Vale. But what about the battle-hardened young men and women here at early age?

To them, it is very not impressive. And no joke either, considering one of them are a man slayer, a vigilante and two traumatized Shadehearts. 

We see NMSS, RWBY and JNPR in the said class, observing the "battle" against Jaune and the school bully known as Cardin Winchester

We see NMSS, RWBY and JNPR in the said class, observing the "battle" against Jaune and the school bully known as Cardin Winchester. If you can call it, one. 

Carl: 'Holy hell, I never thought Jaune is this bad...' He said to himself, watching and analyzing the blonde knight's combat skill. 

Lena: 'And it doesn't help the fact Miss Goodwitch is scolding him instead of teaching him the right techniques.' She said and not knowingly added, both she and Carl are thinking the same thing. 

Ash: "What the hell is this bulls*it?" He questioned with no hesitation, disapproving Cardin a lot faster than anyone else.

Lanza: "Picking a lesser one and get rid of him, coward move." For the first time, they can hear Lanza's conservative tone now laced with anger and dislike. If you knew his story, you know why he's like that. 

While watching the "battle" between Carl and Jaune, the said leader of Team NMSS observes on how he can help Jaune. He looks to Pyrrha, and he sees her giving the same look as he did earlier. A smile formed into Carl's face, slightly remembering their time last week. 

*Flashback, a week earlier*

We see the Mistral's finest champion, Pyrrha Nikos entering the training arena to sharpen her combat skills

We see the Mistral's finest champion, Pyrrha Nikos entering the training arena to sharpen her combat skills. All with the intent of not getting rusty and sloppy while she's in Beacon. 

She starts off her training as usual, practicing her skills in her weapon, testing her agility and her use of polarity semblance. She is way too focused to check her surroundings in the arena.