Chapter 5: Nemesis

Author: Woh! Finally, I updated after exams XD, now enjoy! 

3rd POV

We see the newly formed team consisting of Carl, Lena, Lanza and Ash advancing and scouting their way onto the area after gaining the chess pieces this time. The Older Shadeheart is seen scouting and observing from afar using the scope of his gun blade this time. 

Carl: "Just in front of us there's some sort of ruins there." He told to the other members, lowering his gun blade and sheathes it. "Guess we go there."

Lena: "Clearly the headmaster didn't give us a sort of direction." She mused, checking her shield before stepping down onto the rocks she's sitting earlier. 

Lanza: "Hm." He simply hummed, his senses are sharp and giving the others an eye around their area for the meantime. 

Ash: "The others are arriving at the temple." He observed as well, using his keen senses at that. The younger Shadeheart got an idea as she looks to her brother. 

Lena: "Why don't we ask them? Better than running into blind spots." She suggested to her older brother, who hummed in thought before he turned to the swordsman and the vigilante in disguise. 

Carl: "What's your thoughts about this?" He asks both Lanza and Ash about his younger sister's suggestion. 

Lanza: "A good idea, and we already formed a team so that save us from confusion." He replied to him with a small hum, while the vigilante shrugged this time. 

Ash: "Better than nothing, besides our supplies aren't unlimited." He agreed with her suggestion, as the Older Shadeheart nodded at that. 

Carl: "All right, let's regroup back and ask the others where to go this time." He commanded their next plans, as they all nodded before making their way back onto the temple earlier. 

The unnamed team has returned back to the temple, and they see Yang and Blake taking their own chess pieces, the blonde brawler more looking onto the ruins Lena and Lanza activated earlier. 

Yang: "Holy..." She looks at how big it is before noticing the empty chess piece's location. "Someone must have got it first huh?" 

Blake: "Must be a hidden part of the temple." She observed, looking at the spewed-up rubble from the ground.

Before anyone else can make a move or ask for the next for their directions, they can hear a certain scream nearby, alarming and confusing the others. 

Yang: "Blake, did you hear that? What should we do?" She asks the cat in disguise, who's now pointing upwards in the sky, the other team noticed where she's pointing to and looked up. 

Only to see a falling Ruby Rose shouting and screaming in the skies this time

Ruby: "Heads uuuuuuuup!" She shouted loudly towards them in the ground, still falling in fast speeds at that. This alone made Ash facepalm a bit.