Chapter 10: To be better

Author: Finally, I can post after the exams XD and after school stuff, now enjoy!

3rd POV

After being talked by the Headmaster and the Deputy mistress earlier in his office, things went back to normal, and they have returned to their scheduled classes as usual. And it is an understatement that Ash is the main talk around the campus, mainly on what he did to Cardin and the rest of his team. 

But as expected, team NMSS is now back and now taking the history class with Professor- Doctor Oobleck, they have taken back to their normal schedule after the talk from Professor Ozpin and Miss Glynda earlier. The other teams like RWBY and JNPR were there as well, luckily team CRDL isn't there, because their 'leader' is in the infirmary and tending to heal his broken arm. 

But enough with that, now we see team NMSS coming out from the class after the school bell rang and now near at the end of their day as well. 

Lena: "You are a very hot gossip today, Ash." She reminded her teammate about the news while he's on the headmaster's office with Carl. 

Ash: "Tch, they all now talking about me? While they don't talk about the bullying happening here for a week here?" He finds it annoying about it, he gets to talked about when they should have talked about the bullying. 

Carl: "Unfortunately that's how it works man." He sighs in agreement, carrying his books while walking out with the rest of the team. 

Lanza: "People just tend to watch it, or worse, hold into their precious scrolls and record it." He scoffed as well, seeing Ash's point at that. While they are now exiting, they also walked along with the rest of Team RWBY and NPR (Minus Jaune). Carl notices the lack of presence of Jaune, so he moves towards Pyrrha. 

Carl: "He's taking make-up sessions?" He asks the Red headed champion about the blonde knight not joining with them.

Pyrrha: "Hm." She hummed and nodded towards the Older Shadeheart, frowning and worried for her leader. "This bullying is getting too far." 

Carl: "You tell me." He agreed with her, not minding his teammates hanging out with the other teams like team RWBY and the rest of JNPR. "Before I comment out my idea how to brighten up your leader, you have ideas?" 

Pyrrha: "Well one actually." She stated, raising a finger and lightens up a bit. "I will tell you about it once with Jaune. If that's all right with you, later night." 

Carl: "If you say so then

Carl: "If you say so then." He nodded towards her, now noticing the other teams are now going into different paths. "I'll see you later Pyrrha, I'm going to finish some essay Homeworks."

The Red head champion nodded in understanding with a smile, now waving off towards the Older Shadeheart, who's now walking with the rest of his team. 

Ash: "Let's hope that's the last of the bully." He huffed while checking his scroll and walking with his teammates together.