The Man In Red Trailer

Special mention for RydenZero ! Shout out for his owned character becoming part of the story. Now enjoy!

--------------------

"In this chaotic world of ours? Grimm isn't our biggest threat. It's ourselves"

--------------------

3rd POV

Vale, one of the 4 kingdoms of Remnant and currently the home location of the prestigious academy called Beacon Academy. This place looks dope and easy to live in, right?

 This place looks dope and easy to live in, right?

You are horribly mistaken by it. On outside view it looks like a good place to live in, settle down for retirement and such. But imagine you big mistakenly you are about that thought. 

In reality, Vale is just like any other kingdom you can imagine. There's this corruption running everywhere in its government itself, gang wars, bribery, incompetent police and huntsmen and huntresses in duty, the poverty that Vale tried to cover. And lastly, but not the least, CRIME waves around the city. 

Now, with that said poverty and harsh life around it. It came something good with it, and the criminals and the government itself didn't like the result. 

Because of it, a legend has been made around the people of the slums who lived in poverty. It said that a vigilante colored in red has been protecting them by any means necessary, to fight these rampant crimes and injustices, he fights back with stronger violence. 

He is dubbed as "The Man in Red", his bloody crusade both from crimes and injustices of government is still on going for 2 years now. Who is he? Who knows? But one thing for sure...

When he has a target, he will put a bullet in their skulls. 

*Nighttime, in outskirts of Vale*

During nighttime in Vale, crime runs more rampant as criminals uses the shadows of the night to move silently and do their illegal work there and then