Myerkoles 9:43AM

MARCH 15, 2023・WEDNESDAY・9:43

MARCH 15, 2023WEDNESDAY・9:43

The school is alive and vibrant

The school is alive and vibrant. Every student is wearing different-colored shirts to represent their respective strands. The pathway is cleared for the band to pass by.

Maya is with her friends by the STEM building; all of them trying to stay cool underneath the shade of a tree.

Pamela unzips her bag and takes out five purple shirts. She distributes it among the girls.

Maya unfolds her shirt, revealing the words "Zero Clout Girls" on the fabric.

Gabbie playfully twirls around and displays the large Youtube Subscribe button printed in the back.

They all put on their shirts and get ready.

Hamza readies the camera, preparing to capture the moment.

Pamela is taking some selfies of herself wearing the shirt.

Mariz looks at her with a warm smile on her face.

The band is fast approaching.

Gabbie notices and points towards them, waving her hands about to get the other girls' attention.

Hamza presses record on the camera.

All of the girls eagerly await, chattering amongst themselves, as the band gets closer.

Amidst the parade, Maya spots Noel at the forefront; his face a bit sweaty from the heat.

The silver on his uniform and the drums glint underneath the sunlight.

She waves at him.

He smiles.

Further back in the second row, she notices JR and enthusiastically cheers for him, clapping her hands.

He catches her gaze and gives her an acknowledging nod.

On the last row, the girls see Aljun.

He has a very serious expression; jaws clenched and creased eyebrows, trying not to mess up his drumming.

The girls immediately start to tease as he passes by them.

Aljun notices and lights up as he sees her.

Mariz waves at him and smiles.

He purses his lips and looks away, surprised and flustered.

The girls immediately laugh.

Mariz playfully shakes her head in amusement.

They gather in a tight group hug embrace, sharing a moment of pure joy.

Gabbie's foot nearly hits one of the tripod legs, but Hamza swiftly reacts, steadying it with her steady hands.

Maya looks at her friends, still a bit in disbelief