one

"You're gonna get yourself killed." I groan. "If you don't want to help, don't help," I growl. "I just wanna see how this turns out."I clench my jaw. "Kai, Dabi." We both watched as the blondie approached our table. "What'd you want crazy?" She grins. "Still gonna do it." I roll my eyes. "I don't know why I tell you anything. You can't talk me out of it." She puts her hands behind her back. "Me? Never. Just wanted to wish you good luck." Kai throws his head back. "I hope you fail." I glare at him. "What the hell am I supposed to do without?" I shrug. "You've got crazy." She puts her hands on her hips. "I have a name."

"Good for you."

I watched as people walk to and from their tables. I can't wait to get the hell out of this hell hole. "How much longer?" I groan. "Ten minutes you inpatient motherfucker," Kai answers. "You seem more pissed off then usual," I point out. "Well I am more pissed off then usual. They're upping my dosage. And you're fucking leaving." Toga sits next to Kai. "You need it." He shoves her. "Fuck you. I didn't kill anyone." She giggles. "And I didn't have a panic attack in the middle of the hall way when someone touched me without washing their hands."

"Himiko, I'm gonna kill you."

They'll be fine without me. There is a part of me that's gonna miss them. They're the only people that don't think I'm crazy. I've gone over the plan in my head multiple times, it's gonna work. I know it will. And that's what I want. I want to get the fuck out of here. Just thirty more minutes and I'll be gone. "I'm getting the fuck away from you." Kai grabs both of our trays and leaves. "So, you're really going, huh?" I nod. "Don't get killed." Then she gets up and leaves.

This is what I want.

This is what I want.

This is what I want.

"I'm gonna die," I mutter to myself staring at the vent in my bathroom.