thirteen

Shoto's POV:

Meet me at the Neverland Park tomorrow at eleven

Bring Momo

I have a surprise for you

A surprise? That coming from Fuyumi is never a good thing. "What? You don't smoke anymore?" I grab the rolled blunt from the blonde next to me. "Is everything okay Todoroki?" I nod. "Yes. I'm okay Midoriya." Bakugo glances over my shoulder. "Oh shit." Midoryia pauses his game and looks at my phone. "What? What is it?" I turn my phone off. "Have fun with that shit." I roll my eyes. "Thanks Bakugo." I get off the couch and walk into the kitchen. "I don't get it," Midoriya says. Bakugo explains to him how every time I get a text like that it's usually her trying to better my relationship with my father. But now she wants me to bring Yaoyorozu? She's lost it.

"Oooo. Shit." Bakugo falls back on the couch laughing. "Wait, I-I didn't mean that Todoroki! I'm sure everything will be okay." I open the fridge. "Bakugo, do you have anything to drink?"

"The liquor cabinet above the microwave sweetheart."

I groan. "Not what I meant." I grab the apple juice from the back of the fridge. I put the blunt in my mouth and inhale. "Hey, I need a ride to the store," Midoriya says. "You're paying for gas dumbass." I remove the blunt form my mouth and sigh. Shit I am so tired right now. "Thank yooooou Kacchan!" 

I pour a glass of juice. "Put your shit on and lets go." I randomly feel an energy drain."You coming Half 'n half?" I pour my juice out and put the cup in the sink. "No, I'm going home." He glares at me. "I thought you were staying the night." I scratch my wrist. "There are a few things I need to take care of," I mutter. "Want me to drop you off?" I shake my head. "No, I'm okay. I'll walk." He groans and rolls his eyes. "Get in the fucking car." I do as he says not wanting to get my ass kicked. 

"I wanna drive!" Midoriya grabs Bakugo's keys and runs outside. "YOU MOTHERFUCKER!" Bakugo chases him. I walk outside and lock the door behind me. Midoriya opens the drivers door but before he can get in Bakugo tackles him. I get in the backseat because it makes my life so much easier. I look out the window and watch them wrestle. I pull out my phone and go though my contacts.

"Hello?"

"Hello Yaoyorozu."

"Sweetie you can call me by my name."

"I apologize."

"It's alright. What's up?"

"Do you have any plans for tomorrow?"