fifteen

Dabi's POV:

Damn it, damn it, damn it. I haven't been able to see Tomura since breakfast. He was gone for lunch and dinner. I was starting to get worried something happened. No one would tell me where he was or if something had happened to him.

The door slams open. "Dabi." I groan. "Nancy. What a pleasure." She throws a bag towards me. "Get dress." I give her a confused look. "Excuse me?" She glares at me. "Get dress and meet me outside," she growls. I open the bag and pull out an outfit. It's been so damn long since I've seen clothes. I take of my jumpsuit and get dress.

A gray T-shirt and read plaid jacket with a gray hood with light blue ripped jeans.

Wait a damn these are my clothes.

The fuck?

Who the hell cares? I open my door to see Nancy. "Let's go." I follow her down the hall. And...towards the front doors? What the fuck? She opens the doors. "What the hell is going on?" I ask. "Ask her." She points to a vehicle in the parking lot. Wait that's Fuyumi's car. She walks away and closes the door behind her.
Fucking bitch.
I walk to her car and get in the passenger seat. "Ack! Dabi, you're here!" I look at her very very confused. "What the fuck is going on?" She smiles pulling out of the parking lot. "Where are we going?" I ask. "Neverland." The hell is that? "It's an amusement park."

"Why are we going there?" She grins. "You ask too many questions." I couldn't even focus on how I was leaving the hospital for the first time in a year. All I could think about was Tomura. Fuck, I'm so addicted. "You know, if you space out the whole time, Shoto's gonna be pretty disappointed." I roll my eyes. "I'm not gonna be spaced out the whole time." Wait-

"Shoto?"

Her smile grows wider. "Shoto's gonna be here?" She nods. "And Natsuo. Annnnd they brought dates," she says excitedly. "Yumi what the fuck is going on?" She laughs. "Oh, look, we're here." This bitch. She parks and we both get out the car.

"Where are they?" She laughs. "Eager, are we?" I shove her softly. "Dabi?" I turn around to see a human snowball. Sorry, I mean my brother. "Natsuo, hey." I notice a girl and a boy next to him. "Uh Dabi, this is Melissa." The girl smiles at me. "Hi, it's nice to meet you." Fuyumi stands next to male. "And you know Tensei." Before I can greet them, I see him

"Shoto!"

He quickly turns to me and his faces lights up. "Dabi?" He runs to me and hugs. I quickly do the same. "Dabi," he says as if he was confirming it was me.

Natsuo came to visit about once a week and Fuyumi often came twice a month. But I haven't seen or heard from Shoto at all. 'Father' wouldn't allow him to have any contact with me.

I let him go. "Look at you. Y-you're so...grown up." Seeing him in person after so long made me want to cry. I could see him bout to tear up to. I then notice a girl behind him. "Hello." She waves. "Oh, um, Dabi, this is my girlfriend, Yayorouz. Yayorouz this is my eldest brother. Dabi." She holds out her hand. "Hello sir." Damn, Yumi was right. She is beautiful. "Hi." I shake her hand.

"Okay is someone gonna tell me why I'm here?" I ask slightly less annoyed. "Why don't you look around? See if you...recognized anyone?" Fuyumi says in a very weird tone. I do as she says and look around the parking lot.

Then I see him.