four

more creepy dabi

"You seem different Dabi." I smile to myself. "How so?" The dark haired woman smiles. "You seem...happy. It's a good look on you." I roll my eyes. "Lady friend?" I bite the inside of my cheek. "Not exactly," I mutter. "Well whatever or whoever is causing you to be this happy hold on to it." Oh I plan on it. "Good night Dabi," she says before leaving the room. I place my hand on the handle as she closes the door. I hold it before it can close all the way. I wait a few minutes before cracking the door open to make sure she was gone.

She was.

I open the door and exit the room. I close the door letting it lock behind me. Damn it, what was his room number? Shit. Okay, his room wasn't that far from the lunch room. So I take the way I usually take to the cafeteria. But once I get to that hallway I'm stuck. How do I know which one is his, they're all the same. Wait...his room...

I begin to look through the window in the door. I look through three doors behind I find his. I could see his art wall. I unlock his door and let myself inside. This is much easier than the vent. I close the door behind me. I walk over to the bed and there he is. He's laying on his stomach so I have a perfect view of his ass. I wanna smack it so bad. But that'd probably wake him up. I sit on the corner of the bed, admiring him.

I wanna fuck him so badly.

I wanna wrap my hand around his neck, make it hard for him to breath. I wanna make him beg for me. Mark up his pale body. I know that won't be possible but it's nice to dream. I lean over to run my fingers through his hair. I grip his hair and he groans. Damn, the noises he makes.

He's a really heavy sleeper. Not complaining. I'd never be able to do this when he's awake.I let his hair go and trace my fingers down his back. He arches his back slightly. I firmly place my hand on his ass. I squeeze it and he moans softly. Fuck. I would give anything to have him under me. I trail my hand to his thighs.

I was addicted to his body, but there was something about him. I want to know everything about him. Why was here? How long has he been here? Why doesn't he eat in the cafeteria? I just needed a way to be with him. Just the two of us. I wanna talk to him. Again, not possible.