twenty-two

what's this? body worshiping? gentle sex?

No one's POV:

Dabi picked up Tomura and he wrapped his legs around his waist. Dabi placed him on the bed and continued to attack his neck. He hands traveled his entire body. He never thought he'd actually be in this position. He went to unbutton the other's pants, only to have Tomura forcefully put his hands onto of his. "Wait." Dabi instantly froze. "They're not only on my arms...is that okay?" He mumbled. "That's perfectly fine."

Tomura sat up and removed his shirt. Dabi pushed him back down, hovering over him. "Have you ever had sex before?" He asked it like it was a conversation starter. "N-not with a boy..." He was a little disappointed that he wouldn't be the boy's first time. However, he would be his first time with a male, that was close enough. "It's a little different, but I'll help you through it, okay?" Tomura nodded hesitantly. He closed his eyes as Dabi unbutton and pulled down his pants. He was scared to see the man's reaction to his bare body. 

Dabi was in awe. 

The male's thighs were covered in self-inflected scars. He realizes Tomura tensed up, obviously uncomfortable. He takes it upon himself to kiss every scar on his legs, easing Tomura's nerves. Once he was done he placed a kiss on his lips once again. "D-do..." Tomura took a deep breath, trying to get his thoughts in order. "Do you still think I'm pretty?" Dabi gently rubbed his thighs. "You're fucking beautiful."

For some reason, Tomura truly believed that Dabi found him attractive. Tomura's body was filled with scars. Some were self harm, but others were from his father or from school bullies. But there wasn't a single mark on his body that made him less attractive.

Dabi went down to in between the other's legs. He sucked on two of his own fingers, afraid if he asked Tomura to do it, he would get embarrassed or uncomfortable. "It's gonna hurt for a second, but you'll get used to it, okay?" Tomura nodded.

"Words, princess."

"O-okay."

Dabi slowly entered his index finger in Tomura's entrance. "Shit," the smaller male gasped at the sudden contact. "Are you okay?" Dabi asked, slowly thrusting his finger. "Y-yeah. I-it just feels weird..." Dabi slowed down-if that was even possible-to avoid hurting the male. "I'm okay Dabi."

Dabi wasn't convinced that Tomura would tell him if he was in any pain. So he was trying to be as careful as physically possible. He adds a second finger. The bluenette threw his head back as Dabi begins to thrust and cut. The younger male became a moan mess. Each sound that came out of his mouth was like music to Dabi's ears. The sight itself was nearly enough to make him cum.

He pulled out his fingers making Tomura feel empty. "You're doing so good darling." He completely undressed himself. "You're so pretty when you're like this." He placed his hands on Tomura's hips, lining himself up with his entrance. He slowly pushed himself inside. Tomura groaned in pain and Dabi stopped instantly. Tomura grabs the older man's wrist. "Don't stop, it's fine." It was like Dabi had forgotten how sex worked. He continues to push himself inside. Tomura arched his back as his breathing picked up. Dabi rubbed his thighs trying to calm him down.

"Fuck, Dabi~"

For the past few months Dabi wanted nothing more than to hear him moan his name and it finally had the satisfaction of hearing it. "Say my name again princess?" He asks as he began to thrust harder. "Dabi!~"

He kissed the man under him. He slides his hands into his hair and begin to pull. Leading Tomura to moan even louder. "You're so damn gorgeous," he whispered into the other's mouth. "Every inch of your body is perfect, you know that?" He asks, using his free hand to grope his ass. "I asked you a question darling." The bluenette took a deep breath. "Y-yes I-I know." Dabi slammed into him. "You know what?" Tomura threw his back. "My-my body is perfect." Part of him felt conceited for saying that. The other much larger part was experiencing so much pleasure he couldn't think straight. "Damn fucking right."

Tomura was on cloud nine. He didn't know it was possible to feel like this. The only time he ever had sex was with Nejire, and that was usually against his will. And she would often degrade him. Tomura wasn't used to compliments. He usually felt uncomfortable or like the person was lying to him. But it wasn't like that with Dabi. He believed everything that came out of his mouth.

"Shit, D-Dabi, I'm close!" Tomura groaned out. "Me too. Ugh-do you want me to cum inside?" He rapidly shakes his head. Dabi pulls out and they both cum onto the sheets. As soon as they did, Tomura snaps back into reality. "Shit." He instantly at up. "We need to clean this up before Hana gets home." He gets up just be held down by his waist. "We can do that later." 

Dabi traces his finger on the scars on his thighs. "I really care about you princess," he muttered. "I want to spend the rest of my life with you." He cupped his face with both his hands.

"Run away with me?"