twelve

No one's POV:

The name was too familiar to let go of. And it was a good thing she didn't. After hours of going through her social media account followings and year books Hana found what she was looking for.

Dabi Todoroki.

She never met him personally but she knew his sister, Fuyumi, and that was close enough. She was able to track her former best friend down. She couldn't help but feel giddy at the idea of not only seeing the only Todoroki sister, but possible be able to set her brother up on a date. She has to ring the doorbell twice before the door opens. 

"Hana?"

Fuyumi smiles brightly seeing her old friend. "Yumi, it's so good to see you." Fuyumi steps aside letting Hana step inside. "It's nice to see you too, please come in." Hana follows Fuyumi into the living room and they both sit on the couch. "What brings you by?" Hana sets her purse on the coffee table in front of them. "I was thinking about Dabi a little bit and I wanted to know how he was doing." Fuyumi raises a brow. "I know that face. What's really going on?"

Hana couldn't contain his excitement. "I was talking to my brother and he told me he's totally crushing on this boy named Dabi and correct me if I'm wrong but that doesn't seem like a very common name." Fuyumi starts squealing. "Omg, you're lying! Dabi mentioned he has his eye on someone it has to be him!"

Once they both calm down from their high of giggles, Fuyumi asks, "Wait, what'd we do? We have to do something for them." Hana leans against the head frame. "What're you doing in three days?"