twnety-one

No one's POV:

"You probably knew all that already though, huh?" Tomura nodded. Wait, it didn't make sense. Why didn't he mention any of this before. "So...you knew all that and...you still decided to be around me." Tomura laughed. "My best friend is in for mass murder. I'm not gonna cut you off because you're a bad influence."

And he was wrong to think anything else. He said it himself, Tomura wasn't like anyone else. So how could he put him in that box.

"So...you still like me?" He smiles. "Do you still like me?" Dabi placed a soft kiss on his his lips. "I'll always like you." He puts his hands on Tomura's neck, softly rubbing his scars. "Even though I'm...complicated." Dabi places his forehead on his. "I set a house on fire," he whisper. Tomura fell over laughing. "What? I did? I almost killed someone with my fist, you're fine babe." They both froze at the name. "What was that?" Tomura teased. "Shut up," Dabi said flustered. "Make me." He grinned. He slammed his lips onto Tomura. The younger male was taken aback by the action. But he quickly lent into the passionate affection.

Dabi pulled away and grinned. "Isn't it still someone's birthday?" Tomura look down. "Well, it's almost midnight, so not really," he mumbled. "Well then, I guess your birthday will have to continue into the next day." Tomura smiles softly. "It doesn't work that way," he points out. "It does for us. Because I haven't had the chance to celebrate it with you." Tomura's face heated up. "It's just a stupid birthday." Dabi pecked him on the lips. "Your birthday. Come on babe."

He stood up and pulled Tomura with him. "I think our funnel cake is still waiting for us." He leads him out of the stall. "Wanna eat and then check out some rides." Tomura smiles up at him. "I have a better idea."

+

"Do you think they ran away?" Melissa asks concerned. She didn't know much about her boyfriend's brother but he had to be dangerous to some degree to be in a mental hospital. "Nah, Dabi wouldn't have left without saying anything. They might be on a ride or some shit," Natsuo responded opening the car door. "I'm sorry we have to leave so early, my dad needs help at the lab. I feel bad I cut into time with your bother an-" Natsuo cuts her off. "It's okay. I see my brother more than wanted." They both get into the car.

"So where are we going?"

"ACK!"

They both scream turning to the back seat. "DABI!? WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING IN MY CAR!?!" Dabi lean forward. "Tomura didn't wanna be around anybody." The couple turn to the blue haired male, who had his feet in the seat and was mindlessly drinking an ICEE. "So, you're taking us home?"

"No I'm not taking you home! You guys are going with Hana and she's taking you guys back to the hospital! NOW GET OUT!" Dabi rolled his eyes. "Why don't you just take us to Hana's?" Natsuo stares at his brother in disbelief. "I don't know where the hell she lives, I met her four hours ago!" Tomura raises his hand. "I do." Dabi grinned. "Perfect. Tomura is our GPS." Melissa giggled at her lovers clear frustration. Natsuo knew there was no getting out of this. So he dropped off Melissa and then drove two and a half hours to Hana's house before heading home.

Yeah he's pissed. But he'll live.

"How do we get in?" Tomura kneels down and lifts up the Welcome mat. He picks up a key and uses it to unlock the door. "That's how." They both walk inside and Tomura locks the door. "So this is your sister's house?" Dabi asks in attempt to start a conversation. "Well, it used to be my families house. But my dad moved to America so Hana got the house," he explained. "Wait so...does that mean you're childhood bedroom is here?"

"Would you like to see my childhood bedroom?"

"I would like to see your childhood bedroom."

Tomura playfully rolled his eyes. "Come on." The house was very much smaller than Dabi's. It felt home like. Though that might be because of Hana's decor. He went through everything Tomura had told him. Thinking about what he had been through in this house made his blood boil. But all his anger vanished when he saw the room.

The walls were painted. None of the drawings were related to each other. They were random. And they were beautiful. "Y-you did this." He looks down embarrassed. "It's some of my older work. Please don't look..." Dabi laughed. "I like it."

"So, what'd you wanna do until Hana comes back?" Tomura asks, changing the subject. Dabi took a step towards him. "Well, there is something that I've been wanting to do. For a while." Tomura tilts his head. "Whats that?"

Dabi leans down and softly kisses the other male. That's weird, they already did that. More than once. But it wasn't like the other ones. This one was more handsy. Dabi trialed his hands along the smaller males torso. He begin attack his neck. Earning a few moans from the bluenette. Dabi tugged on his shirt. "May I?"

"Hell yes."