twenty-four

No one's POV:

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" Hana asked nervously. "No, not even a little bit," Tomura responded bluntly. She punched his arm. "Tomura, I am serious. Where are you gonna go? Where are you gonna live? How you gonna make money." Tomura held up three fingers. "Anywhere but this damn hospital. The streets. And prostitution." She could tell he was second guessing everything. He acted like an asshole whenever he was about to do something he was unsure of. He was being an asshole.

"Look...I-I just...I want you to be safe. And happy." Tomura sighed. "Hana, I'll be fine. And I'll call you once I get on my feet, okay?" She looked away and crossed her arms. "Hana, come on. It's going to be okay." She pull his to her and gave him a hug. "I don't know what I'd do if anything happens to you," she whispered into his shoulder. "I love you." Tomura shared the embrace. "I love you too. But babes, I can't breath." She takes a step back. "Call me." I nod. She takes a deep breath before going back to her car. I walk through the doors of the hospital to see Dr. Aizawa waiting for me. "Did you enjoy yourself?" I smile and nod.

----

"This is fucking crazy."

"We're crazy. That's why we're here princess."

----

"Would you like to stop by Himiko room?" I did. I wanted to spend as much time with her as I could before I had to leave. But that wasn't apart of the plan. "No, it's late. I'll see her in the morning." He takes me to my room. "Good night Tomura." I feel my heart drop. "Good night Dr. Aizawa."

Dabi's POV:

I grab the screw driver fro under my bed and go into the bathroom. I close the door and get on top of the toilet. This shit better work.

---

"I'll leave you a car by the gas station."

"Yumi, are you sure?"

"Yes. You better take care of yourself."

---

I called Fuyumi on Hana's phone to tell her my plan. She left us one of dad's car. But before that she kind of fangirled. Now I can't hear out of my right ear.

I pull my self into the vent and make my way to Tomura's room. Again, I forgot where it was. And then I got lost. It was getting hard to breath.

"You go down just like Holy Mary."

I smile to myself. I swear there's nothing he can't do. "Mary on a, Mary on a cross." I follow his voice. "Mary on a, Mary on a cross." Eventually I get to his room. "Your beauty never ever scared me. Mary on a, Mary on a cross" I kick the vent down. As soon as I do I hear him gasp softly. "I didn't know you could sing princess," I say landing on my feet. "I knew wouldn't be able to find me." He uses his thumb to wipe sweat off my forehead. "I'll always be able to find you princess." I pull the screw driver out of my sleeve and walk o his door. "What song is that?" I ask, picking the lock. "I don't remember the name. My-my mother used to sing it to me though." I open the door and smile at him. He tilts his head in confusion. "Wh-why didn't you just do that to your door...?"

"How the hell did I survive before you?"

He giggles. "Okay, you go to Himiko's room. I'm gonna see Kai real quick, and I'll see you there." He nods and we walk away from each other.

I go to Kai's room. "Kai?" I whisper. No answer. "Mother fucker." I unlock the door and enter. "Kai." Nothing. I close the door and sit on the corner of his bed. "Kai~" I shake him softly.

Fuck it.

I grip his shoulders and shake him rapidly. "KAI!" He jots what. "What the FUCK!" He yells. "Wow, you look like shit." He glares at me. "Probably because I'm fucking sleeping! Why are you here!?" I stare at him blankly. "I'm running away."

"Excuse me?"

He sits up. "You're running away? Right now?" I nod. "With Tomura." He grins. "Damn, I don't even know who you are anymore," he teases. "Come with us." He looks at me confused. "What?" he laughs. "Come with us," I repeat. He face softens. "You know I can't do that," he mutters. "Yes, you can. And we can take Himiko. An-and Jin We can all get out of here." He grips my wrist. "We can't do that. We wouldn't survive out there. We need to be here. You do not. So get the fuck out of here."

Tomura's POV:

I open Himiko's door to see her making a fucking bracelet. "Bitch, it's five in the damn morning, what're you doing?" She smiles. "Waiting for you to come back. You took long than I expected." She crosses her legs. "Sooo, did you have fun?" I sit on her bed in front of her. "Wait, where's Aizawa? He usually walks with you." I scratch my forearm rapidly. "Mura, what's going on?"

"I'm...I'm leaving," I mutter. She stares at me in shock. "I'm leaving. W-with Dabi." She leans forward and pulls me to her. She wraps her arms around my neck. "Yaaaay," she whispers. I laugh softly. And that turned into crying. I held onto her and sobbed into her shoulder. "I'm sorry," I mutter. "You shouldn't feel guilty for being happy." She pulls away and cups my face. "Seeing you and Dabi happy, makes me happy." Her vioce is shaky and she looks like she's about to cry herself. She uses her thumbs to wipe my tears. She kisses my forehead. "Invite me to the wedding~" I laugh again.

The door opens and Dabi walks through. Himiko stands up and hugs him. "Your mom would be proud." Mom. Mother. Shit. "Um, I-I need to go to my room real quick." I get up and head to the door. Dabi grabs my wrist. "Wait-" I pull away from him. "I-I need to get something."

I rush to my room and close the door behind me, leaving it unlock. I go to my art wall and scan the wall. "Where is it, where is it, where is-"

There.

I remove a taped picture from the middle of my wall. I admire the art. A piece from my mother. I can't leave it behind. It's the only thing I have left of her. I carefully and roll it up and put it under my shirt. "Tomura." I turn around and my eyes widen.

"Dr. Aizawa..."

Dabi's POV:

"Be careful," Himiko says for the hundredth time. I groan. "I will! Damn it! Can I please leave?" She shoves me softly. "Later loser." I open door. "Bye crazy." I close the door and lock it.

Damn, he should have been back by now. I walk to his room. Before I can get to the door, it opens. And Aizawa walks out. 

Shit.

Shit.

Shit.

We're dead. We're fucking dead. "Take care of him," he says coldly before walking away. What the hell...? Tomura comes out seconds later, closing the door. "Are you okay?" He shoves a folded piece of paper into his pocket. "Yes," he mutters. He slips his hand into mine.

"Ready?"

"Ready."

We walk to the doors still holding hands. Damn, he is freezing. I open the door. "After you princess." He looks down blushing. "Excited?" I asks as we make our way onto the sidewalk. He nods. I lift his hand up and spin him around. "Good. Because you deserve the best in life." He giggles.

"I think that's the car." He stares at it in awe. "It's so nice." I kiss his cheek. "Get in babe." He gets in the passengers seat and I get behind the wheel. "So, where are we going?" He pulls a folded piece of paper out his pocket. "Here." I lead over "Hizashi Yamada? Who the hell is that?" He lens back and smiles. "Our ticket to a normal life."