eleven

Tomura's POV:

I stare blankly at my art wall. I have the strong urge to draw but I can't. Dr. Aizawa is always busy, which is understandable. Nancy doesn't like to be around me and she makes sure I know that, which is rude.

I feel a vibration under the corner of my mattress. I pull out my flip phone. Hana. I open it and put it to my ear. "Hello?" I say turning back to my wall. "Heeeey baby brother."

"I literally turn twenty one in four days."

"You'll always be my baaaaabbbbbaaaaaayyyyy."

"Hanaaaa. How may I assist you?"

"Just wanna see how you're doing. You're still okay with coming out on you're birthday, right?"

"Yeah. As long as it's just the cafe'."

"Sooooo...about that-"

"Hanaaaaa."

"There's an amusement park that just opened."

"Hana, if it just opened, there'll be a lot of people there."

"I know, I know. But it'll be really fun! Maybe you can bring someone? Someone you might have your eye on...?"

"Hana!"

"What? I'm just a mother trying to be involved in her baby boy's life."

"You're not my damn mom."

"Shit, I might as well be."

"..."

"So...do you have your eye on someone?"

"Possibly."

"EEEEKKKK! I KNEW IT, I KNEW IT, I KNEW IT!!!"

"Hana, love, you have just busted my ear drums."

"What's his name???"

"Dabi."

"Dabi. Dabi, Dabi, Dabi, Dabi. That sounds really familiar. Holy shit."

"Hey, I have lunch in about ten minutes. I'll call you later."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. Okay, love you."