ten

Okay, I would like to explain something real quick. In this story, Dabi is a Todoroki, however, his name is not Touya. His name is Dabi Todoroki. And it's the same with Tomura. His name is Tomura Shimura. I am really sorry if this is confusing.

Dabi's POV:

"Are you gonna tell me what the fuck is wrong with you?" Kai asks aggressively. And concerned. "There's nothing wrong with me." He groans. "Stop fucking smiling it's creepy as hell." I laugh. I've never been so damn happy before. I've never been happy at all.

I stayed with Tomura until he feel asleep. I left the screw driver in his room so he could put the vent back up. I started going back to what I was doing before. Just walking through his door. We talk for about an hour before he goes to sleep. And I've stopped touching him when he's asleep. All I have to do is ask and he'll let me touch him however I want. Sometimes he asks me to. He's really sensitive so I'm only touching him on his face and waist. And his scars.

Me and Kai turn the corner heading to the lunch room. I stop in front of Tomura's room. I look through his window in his door to see him on his bed reading a book. Fucking nerd. I tap on his window in a rhythm. Our rhythm. It started as a joke but I've noticed it's the only way to get his attention without scaring him. He looks up and smiles as soon as he see me. I stick out my tongue and act like I'm about to lick the window He covers his mouth laughing.

"Wait a damn minute." I turn to Kai. "Don't tell me-" He points to the door. "That's the reason you've been acting like this? Him?" He laughs. I glare at him. "So what if I like him?" He crosses his arms. "Does he know what you did?" I roll my eyes and walk away from the door. "I'm taking that as a no." I cross my arms. "He doesn't need to know." We both walk into the lunch area. "You don't think he's gonna ask at some point?"

"Look, Tomura is nice. He's a good person. He cares about people. I am nothing like that. I'm an asshole. I do shitty things for the hell of it and I don't care about people."

"You care about him."

Him. How could I not care about him? He's him. "Guess who's back!!" We both turn to our table at the sound of Himiko's voice. "You gotta be fucking kidding me," Kai groans. "Jin?"

Yes. Jin. "What the fuck are you doing here?" He smiles. "Where the hell did that come from?" He asks, pointing at the stitches on Jin's forehead. "Oh, I had a mental breakdown," Jin answers nonchalantly. "Wait so...do you like take the knife...and ...like ....wait-...huh?" Himiko smiles...crazily...? Shit, is that a word? "Isn't it great? I'm gonna be here all the time now!" Probably not a good thing. However when your girlfriend has been sentence to being in the mental hospital her entire life....I guess.

"Dabi."

Damn it. "Yes Nancy?" The brunette glares at me. "You have a visitor." Shit, right now? "Okay, just give me a second. I need to talk to Tomura," I say as calm as possible. "You only have thirty minutes." Used to be a fucking hour. "Damn, I don't miss that bitch," Jin mutters. "I'll eat breakfast with Tomura," Himiko suggest. I ball my fist.

Just relax. There's still lunch and dinner and I'll be with him tonight. I'll have time with him.

"Tell him I'm sorry," I mutter before walking with Nancy. "Who is it?" I ask as we walk down the hall. "You'll see." Fucking bitch. "Can you at least tell me if it's my dad?" And now she's ignoring me. Bitch. She leads me outside to a concrete picnic table...? I don't know what the hell it is.

"Fuyumi?"

She looks up at me and her eyes light up. "Dabi!" I sit across from her. "I'm sorry I didn't come sooner, I've been really busy with work." My eyes widen. "Work? Y-you got the job?" She smiles. "Yumi that's fucking amazing." She pushes her hair behind her ear. "How's Natsuo and Shoto?" I ask eagerly. "Natsuo is getting ready to graduate and he's been thinking about collage. He wants to go to America. Mostly to get away from dad. And Shoto has his first date next week." I laugh. "What? What is it?" She asks. "Look, I love Shoto to death, I really do. B-but a date? He has as much emotions as a cucumber." She kicks me in my shin, causing me to laugh even harder. "Okay, okay, okay. Wh-what's the girl's name. Or boy?" She crosses her arms on the table. "I think he said her name is Momo Yaoyorozu. Dabi, I've seen her. She is stunning." I laugh. "And Mom?" She smiles. "Her anxiety is getting better. And her therapist says that since she's making so much progress, her prescription is gonna go down. And she's started leaving the house again. On her own."

Hearing about how good my family is doing used to piss me off. Like they could live their lives but I couldn't. But now I just get depressed that I can't live their lives with them. "Honestly, I thought you'd be out by now," she whispers. "Let's just say I found something that made me want to stay." She tilts her head. "Something or someone?"

Tomura's POV:

He doesn't want to be around you. He doesn't like you. Why would anyone like you? He was just pretending to like you. That's what everyone does. Pretend. How could someone like someone so ugly and fat and annoying? That's why he's not here.

"Guess who!" I jump at the door opening. "Mikooo. We talked about knocking," I whine. "Sorry Mura. I-I mean I'm sorry." She sets to trays on the table. "Are you okay?" I nod. "You are curled up in a ball in the corner of your bed. You only do that when you're spiraling."

"Where's Dabi?" I ask changing the subject. "He has a visitor." She sits in the chair. "It's probably one of his siblings," she says. "I didn't know he had siblings," I mutter. "Yeah, he has three." Now that I think about it, me and Dabi never talk about our home life. Ever.

"Oh, guess what!" She says excited. "Jin is back!" Jin. Jin, Jin, Jin, Jin. Who the hell is Jin? Oh wait. "Oh, y-your boyfriend, right?" She nods. "He's been back for a few hours but it's like he never left." The way she talks about him it's like...I don't know how to explain it.

"Why did you start to date Jin?" She tilts her head. "What do you mean?" I scratch my wrist. "How did you know you liked him?" She smiles. And not her crazy smile. It was a soft smile. "He was just really...nice. And he made me feel like I wasn't crazy. The only one that made me feel like I was an actual person. He made me happy and safe."

Happy.

Safe.

"Why do you ask?" I can feel my face heat up. "Are you blushing?" She gasp. "Omg, you're blushing!" I hide my face with my arms. "Miko!" She laughs. "Okay, okay, okay! Who is it?" I glare at her. "I literally only have human contact with two people and you are one of them." She gasp again. "OMG IT'S DABI!" She screams. "Tell the whole world, why don't you?" She stares jumping up and down in her seat. "Soooo, what're you gonna do?" I look down. "Nothing." She leans down to look me in the eye. "What? What not?"

"You know what happen the last time I liked someone. Why would I put myself through that shit again?"