five

I was wrong. I was very wrong. It is possible. Just...not in the way I thought...

Himiko aggressively sets two trays onto the table. It's rare to see her upset. Some shit happen. "I'm a little scared to hear the answer but what's wrong," Kai asks hesitantly. "The fucking bitch," she mutters. "That's not enough information crazy." She begins to...organize one of the trays. "The bitch that's supposed to eat with Tomura is apparently too busy to do it today so I have to do it. Like, bitch you have one fucking job and you can't even do that shit. And she makes him uncomfortable as hell. Fuck, I can't stand her. I don't get why people work here when they don't want to fucking work here. Get a different job damn it!"

Well she's pissed.

"I don't mind eating with Mura because he is the sweetest thing, but it's just so unfair that everyone treats him like a chore."

I have no idea what the hell she's talking about but I see an opportunity to get what I want. "I could eat with him." They both instantly look at me. Himiko does a dramatic gasp. "That is such a good idea!" She says stretching out her words. "That way Mura will get used to eating in front of other people!" Kai groans. "Can we please backtrack a little bit. I have so many questions. Why is he not eating in the cafeteria?" He asks. "Because of his eating disorder, he can't eat in front of people. Well, I mean he can he just gets really anxious." Kai gives her a confused look. "An eating disorder?" She nods. "Yeah, he has anorexia."
"What the hell is that?"
"An eating disorder."
"Bitch elaborate."
She rocks side to side slightly. "I don't know much about them. What I do know is that Mura starves himself because he doesn't like his body." That's why he was so skinny. "What the fuck..." Kai mumbles. "Now, Dabi, listen to me carefully." She picks up a napkin from the tray. "He only gets one napkin and when he finishes eating you have to make sure there's no food in it." I nod confused. "He has to finish everything on the tray." She begins to spread butter on the piece of toast. She was really concentrating on get all of it out the container. "And when he's finished do not, I repeat DO NOT let him into the bathroom by himself. That way he won't purge." Now I'm even more confused. "Pur-...what the hell is that?" I ask. "When you make yourself throw up." Me and Kai look a her shocked. "He's done that?" I ask. "Once or twice. Not anymore though. But it's better to be safe than sorry. Honestly, he shouldn't have a bathroom in his room but then again, no one actually cares."She pushes the tray towards him. "You have to eat with him. Not to fast not to slow or he'll feel uncomfortable." I feel uncomfortable. I just wanna have breakfast with him, why does any of this matter? "I'll show you where his room is." I stop her from getting up. "I got it." I grab my tray and his.

Damn, this is happening.

I leave the lunch room and head to his room. I put both tray on one arm and knock on the door. "Come in." The second I heard his voice my heart skipped a beat. I open the door and there he is. He's on his knees setting up what looks like a mini table and a fold out chair. "I'm sorry, I lost track of the time." He looks up at me confused and slightly shocked. "Um, wh-where's Miko?" I'm assuming he's talking about Himiko. "She thought it'd be a good idea for me to come." Fuck, what do I do now? He stands up and slowly scratches his forearm. "Oh..." I walk towards him and he takes a step back. He seems scared. I set the trays on the table he set up. "I'm Dabi." He puts his hands behind his back and bows slightly. "Tomura." I place my hand on the back of the chair. "Is this for me?" He nods. I sit down and he sits on his bed. I could tell he was uncomfortable. I glance over at the art wall.

"Did you do all that?" He follows my gaze to the wall. "Um, yeah, I did," he mumbles. "I didn't know we were allowed to do this type of shit," I say looking back at him. "It's okay as long as I'm-" he stops mid sentence. "I'm sorry." He starts to slowly scratch his neck. "For what?" I ask confused. "You've been here for five seconds and I'm already talking too much."

"I like listening to you."

Fuck that was wired. Why did I say that? "I-I mean I don't mind. C-continue." There is no fucking way I just stuttered. "Well, as long as I'm being supervised can draw. I don't do it very often though. I know no one wants to sit and watch me sketch." I would fucking love to do that. "You're really good." He smiles shyly. "Thank you." I would praise him hundred more times just to see him smile for me. He stares at his food blankly. Maybe he'll feel more comfortable if I eat first. I pick up my spoon and begin to eat. "So, what're you here for?" He hesitatingly picks up his spoon and begins to eat his yogurt. "It's a bit of a long story," he mumbles. "I have time," I answer. He scratches his neck. "I-I don't really wanna talk about it..." He clenches his jaw and begins to scratch faster. I lean forward and grab him his wrist. His body tenses up and he holds his breath. I notice multiple scars on his neck. Did he do that to himself?

"Do you do that often?" He leans back. "D-do what?" I lean closer. "Scratch yourself like that." I could tell he was uncomfortable but I didn't care. "I asked you a question."

"Um...I-I uh, s-sometimes."

I trace my finger along his jawline. He looks t my shocked and confused. "Why?" I notice his breathing pick up slightly. "I-I-I don't know..." I remove my hand and lean back. "You should be careful. Don't want you to get hurt." He grips his wrist. "Right...." Fuck he's adorable. He counties to eat. Maybe silence is better. We continue to eat. I wanna say something. Keep him talking.

He sets his spoon down once he's down. "I'm gonna wash my hands." I nod. He gets up and walks to the bathroom. Damn I am so awkward. What am I supposed to say? I feel like I'm forgetting something. Wait-

DO NOT let him into the bathroom by himself

SHIT

I quickly get out of my chair. "Wait!" I quickly throw the door open. He jumps violently. He was standing over the sink washing his hands. "Oh, I-I'm sorry!" He looks down laughing. "No, i-it's okay." He turns off the falsest and drys his hands on his pants. "I'm sorry I scared you." Why is he apologizing? I scared him. "You can leave now if you want..." he mumbled. "What if I don't want to?" I ask leaning against the door frame. "Y-you wanna stay?" I nod. "W-why?" I grin and lean towards him. He leans back, his face slightly red. "Who else is gonna keep you company?"