two

please don't kill me for how inaccurate this is

also creepy ass dabi

"Alright, let's get this shit over with." I stand on the closed seat of the toilet. I use a screw driver to undo the screws in the vent. My sister left it for me the last time she visited. I carefully places the screws on the sink. "Now we're getting somewhere," I whisper to myself. I grab the inside of the vent and pull myself up.

Fuck okay, what was it. A right....then a left. Another left. A right. I try my best to memorize the placements of the rooms and the hallways. Alright, I think I've found it. This vent should leave to the hall in leading to the front door. I bang my foot on it until it comes out. Took more out of me then expected. I jump out of the vent and land on my feet.

And I'm in a bathroom.

It looks exactly like mine. Please don't tell me I just crawled around in a circle. I open the door and enter the room. But it's not mine. The walls aren't bare. They're covered in sketches. Skeletons, flowers, waterfalls. Where the hell am I? I hear movement coming from the far side of the room. I walk over to the bed and the most beautiful girl I've ever seen was sleeping in it. Her hair was short and pale blue. Her chest is kinda flat though.
Wait-
I pull up her shirt and-oh it's a boy. Nice. He looks really skinny though. Like, dangerously skinny. I could see his rib cage. I lower his shirt. His face is so...I can't explain it. He's got a scar above his eye and another one going through the right side of his lip. I'm getting hard just looking at him. I kneel down and stroke his neck. He groans softly. His neck is covered in scars. I slowly run my fingers along his jawline. He leans into the touch.

I've never seen him before. Did he just get here? No, I would have notice. His hair kind of stands out. How could such a beautiful face go unnoticed? I brush his bangs out of his eyes. My eyes trail to his lips. I softly trace my finger along his bottom lip. As soon as I do he turns on his side reveling his back side.

Damn, nice ass.

I reach out to touch it but I stop myself. That's weird and kinda illegal. I should really get back to finding the front door. I head back to the bathroom. I hear him groan slightly. I walk back over to him and run my fingers through his hair. He leans into the touch again. He seemed to miss the contact. I grin to myself. He was mine.

Shit, how the hell am I supposed to leave now?