Chapter 10 - In Need Of A Toy

The Valkyrie's chin rose, meeting my eyes directly, despite the flush of arousal on her snowy porcelain skin and pulse fluttering in her wrist as I continued to hold her hand, not releasing her

The Valkyrie's chin rose, meeting my eyes directly, despite the flush of arousal on her snowy porcelain skin and pulse fluttering in her wrist as I continued to hold her hand, not releasing her. My smile widened. Surrounding us, the perfume of hot, willing woman scented the air. Heavy and thick, blood surged in my shafts, the need to allow my second cock to emerge from my internal pouch a throbbing ache in my groin. So painfully full, I clenched my abdominal muscles to keep it at bay. By the Abyss, feisty women were my weakness. Or more correctly, the submission of feisty women. Having them bound and chained to my will, my desire, and seeing them orgasm at my command over and over.

Yes, I loved a challenge.

And Mist was going to be a challenge. I wanted to nip her right on that stubborn chin and see those unusual tricoloured blue eyes deepen and turn blind with lust. My hands itched to grab her vibrant sapphire braids and shove one of my cocks through those plump ruby lips and down her throat.

Fuck. A roar built in my throat as my body strained.

How had she dropped into my talons right when I most needed to bury my cocks in the heated wetness of a female? The black silken shift she wore clung at hip and breast, highlighting her lush curves, exactly the way I liked my women. Yet trim arms and legs with defined muscle tone told me she was strong and fit, even if I hadn't known she was a Valkyrie, one of Asgard's legendary female warriors. I wouldn't have to hold back.

She was a gift from Tiamat. Yes, the mother goddess clearly loved me today.

Restraint of my dragon nature's intense lust was fraying. Little more than threads remained after hiding so much of myself to initiate Anna in sensual delights and watching her from afar these past months. Every moment, I grew more dangerous, my leash closer to snapping. Humans were so damn fragile. If I took my little mortal now, I'd kill her. She wasn't yet ready. My control was far too uncertain.

Even now, violence surged through my veins, demanding satisfaction. I hadn't dared come close to the temple until Anna accompanied a patron, a damn wolf, deep into the maze. I'd deal with that fucking demon later. There was no way I could have landed while she was still in sight. Not with this rage inside me. This need.

I was out of time.

Either I fucked another the way my instincts craved, or I'd start a war with another territory to burn off the lethal aggression. Little Anna required at least another month of exposure to the White Haoma Claw gave all the mortal temple acolytes in their food and aftercare products. A centuries-long investment to be sure, but worthwhile in both the short-term goal of keeping my demon population satisfied and the longer-term goal of solving our lack of fertile mates. Still, after waiting this long, these last weeks were agony.

Claw's monthly report with his newest acquisitions couldn't have come at a better time.

Mist was everything he'd said her to be. I'd reviewed the imagery of her contract auction and some of her interactions with temple patrons in Claw's mind. She was exactly what I needed to exercise my excess lust, if she'd agree to be my fucktoy. The things I wanted to do to that luscious body. And she had a better chance at survival than most if Lamashtu came for her.