Chapter 31 - Why is HE here?

What the fuck was he doing here? It wasn't enough that I'd had to tolerate him on Alfheim and Midgard, now the asshole followed me to Muspelheim? The nerve of him, telling me to stop

What the fuck was he doing here? It wasn't enough that I'd had to tolerate him on Alfheim and Midgard, now the asshole followed me to Muspelheim? The nerve of him, telling me to stop. I wanted to snort and roll my eyes as he claimed I wouldn't fuck someone in front of others.

Bloody hypocrite.

Hadn't we done exactly that when Shannon and Elatha were preparing for their public consummation ceremony? The air had practically roiled with sexual tension as they'd worked through their nerves at performing in front of an audience. But it hadn't been just Shannon's influence as a sex goddess, or her mother, Maeve's sex goddess powers.

No, Manannan and I had been circling each other since we'd met, seeking his help to locate Shannon after the Wild Hunt had kidnapped her. Even seeing the way the Atlantean Queen had handled him, revealing the obvious history of their fornication, I'd still kissed him in front of Loki when we'd parted to find Shannon on the Winter Realm's shore.

And the night before Shannon and Elatha's ceremony, we'd dove at each other. I hadn't cared an iota about the others in the room when Manannan had fucked me up against the wall, proving the sea god knew exactly how to move those hips and long, thick cock. His hands and lips had lit me up from the inside, setting my blood to boiling. I'd had the bruises on my back and ass to prove his stamina and skill had been more than sufficient.

By Yggdrasil's sturdy trunk, the fucker didn't know me at all if he thought I had any reservations about nudity or public sex after growing up the way I had. Not that he'd bothered to ask me about my childhood or my life as a Valkyrie. No, he'd been too busy fucking me, then fucking me over.

I ground down on Pazuzu's cocks, meeting each of his thrusts with little panting moans as he drilled deeper and deeper, piercing my cervix. By the Nine, the sensation was incredible. Not the painful banging I'd experienced with others. No, his clever prehensile cock managed to coax it open, rubbing delicious nerves and thrusting into my womb to make way for the volume of jizz his primary cock released. And through it all, the knot of his tail pressed wickedly against my nerves, heightening every movement as everything tightened and coiled.

Unable to hold back, the tension burst, sending tingling ripples of climax through my trembling muscles as I writhed against Pazuzu.

Hearing him taunt Manannan, the fucking Sea God who'd lusted after me but not enough to keep his promises of fidelity, heightened my pleasure. I hoped the bastard had a major case of blue balls as I orgasmed again from Pazuzu's exquisite fucking.

"Admit it," Pazuzu taunted. "It's not like you can hide your arousal."

I couldn't believe my ears. Had Pazuzu heard my thoughts? My eyes flew to his.

"He's practically vibrating, he's so close to losing it, kitten," Pazuzu murmured to me.

Manannan was all but losing his shit, watching Pazuzu fuck me. Me... the female he'd betrayed to enjoy a quick afternoon fuck at a nearby Atlantean outpost.