Chapter 12 - A Twist Of Fate

"I will return for you in five hours, kitten

"I will return for you in five hours, kitten. Do not be late," Pazuzu growled, his deep voice vibrating against my chest as he landed in the courtyard adjacent to the market.

He lowered me to the grey slate, my boots touching. Whenever he allowed me the freedom to explore, he insisted on dressing me in leather trousers, boots, and a loose tunic, with a silver choker that proclaimed me his. Not that I minded the protection, given the predominately male demon population. Especially since I wasn't allowed any weapons, other than my body itself. I didn't need to get injured fighting off some horny demon's advances. They wouldn't dare poach on their Lord's property.

At least I had the opportunity to train again. Pazuzu seemed to delight in sparring with me, although he treated it as foreplay. Every single time, we ended with my body pinned to some surface as he fucked me to the point of limp-boned satiation. I'd never been so well pleasured, so often, in my entire life. Okay, almost never. I shoved that fucking blue-haired sea god back from my thoughts. Obviously my memories were seriously flawed if I thought he could compete with Pazuzu.

"Thank you, my lord. I'll be on time," I agreed, yet still he didn't release me.

His black eyebrow rose, a half-smile on his face. "Forgetting something?"

Rising onto my tiptoes, I threaded my hands into his hair and kissed him. Never a brief peck. No, he insisted on scattering my senses, grinding my sex against his thick shafts until a fresh flood of moisture coated my core and I writhed in his arms. As I'd learned, Apkallu dragons were insatiable. But this wasn't about that. Instead, this was a claiming.

As if I didn't already carry his scent on me. Even after cleaning myself before dressing, I still felt his seed wet within me. Every demon with any ability to smell would know who had fucked me.

Moving his grip from my ass to cup my face, his thumbs stroked my cheeks. "I'll take care of this sexy body again when I return for you. It would displease me greatly if you were to touch yourself, or allow another to touch you in the interim. Your orgasms belong to me and I do not share my toys, kitten."

His dark eyes held mine until I licked my lips and nodded.

A smirk and raised black brow had me answering out loud, a shiver rippling over my spine. "Yes, my lord. I understand." Damn him, but if I'd learned anything about Pazuzu in the past fifteen days, it was that he had a will as hard as Yggdrasil's trunk. He wouldn't hesitate to spank me, then edge me to the point of climax, over and over and over, until I gave in. I'd never have described myself as submissive, but by the Norns, he ensured I bent to his desires.

Not that I was the only one. Everything in the entire realm bent to his will.

He released me, unfurling his wings from around us. Dark as midnight, with black smoke curling around them, they'd given us a measure of privacy in the busy city thoroughfare. At least, it had been busy before he landed. Now, there wasn't a single other soul in the courtyard. Not really surprising. Any demon stupid enough to disturb the Prince of the Aerial Kingdoms without cause deserved to get eaten when his lethal temper flared to supernova intensity.