Chapter 35 - The Sea God's Reputation

By all the Nine Realms, if that fucking bastard didn't stop sniffing around me and trying to guilt me, I was going to gut him

"Slow down, Mist. For someone who is shorter than me, you sure do walk fast," Anna complained, tugging on my hand.

I slowed my pace over the cobblestones, blowing out an exasperated breath and shoving my braids back as I sent her a half smile. "I'm sorry. Manannan just makes me furious."

She scowled, her little nose wrinkling in a way that made me want to kiss her. "He caught you again before we left? He sure is persistent."

"Yes, in the hall outside the bathing chamber. And yes, the damn elf doesn't know when to back off," I grumbled, giving her hand a squeeze.

Anna's fingertips glided down the arm she held with her other hand, raising ripples of gooseflesh on my skin. "He's only got another day before his two weeks run out and he wears out his welcome. Pazuzu will send him packing, you wait and see." Her lips quirked with a glint in her mischievous golden eyes. "I don't think our prince likes Manannan's constant attempts to get your attention or to talk to you alone."

I eyed her as she continued to stroke my skin while we strolled toward the tavern.

"Are you trying to seduce me, Anna?"

A flash of a grin gave her away before she blinked wide eyes at me. "What makes you think that, Mist?"

Warmth grew in my chest and I tugged her to me by our joined hands, then plunged my free hand into the thick silken mass of her black hair. With it gripped tightly at her nape, I backed her against the nearby wall and kissed her. Soft, pillowy lips met mine eagerly and our tongues tangled in tantalizing flicks and teases. Her body pliant against mine, I shifted a thigh between hers, drawing a moan as firm muscle met damp heat through the thin fibre of our trousers.

Breaking our kiss, I moved my lips to her neck, licking a line across warm flesh. "Such a wicked little girl you are, Anna. You can't even wait for our Lord to pleasure you again?" I purred into her ear.

She gasped as I bit her earlobe, then undulated her hips on my thigh. "Pazuzu said no males... he didn't say I couldn't have you."

I chuckled, nipping her ear. She wasn't wrong, but didn't she also realize he'd know about this little interlude? Between his ability to hear anything said with his name and that he could be above us right now, invisible to our eyes, I had no doubt he knew. He was far too possessive to let his two females wander about unprotected.

As if his scent covering our bodies wasn't enough warning to the demons around us.

I ground my leg against her wet core—a combination of her arousal and his seed trickling out—and she shuddered. He'd ensured we'd both be leaking his cum before he'd released us to meet Ethan, Marcus, and Bloudwedd for drinks. And since I didn't bear his bitemark the way Anna did, that damn dragon had inserted a pair of weighted balls inside my pussy and a plug in my ass. "To ensure he was constantly on my mind," he'd said, the wicked bastard.