Chapter 27 - Ruthless

With my heat riding me, I couldn't force myself to let Mist and Anna stay in the bedroom while I took care of business in the throne room

With my heat riding me, I couldn't force myself to let Mist and Anna stay in the bedroom while I took care of business in the throne room. I needed to see them, taste them, and have them close enough to touch. Despite exhausting both of them over the last couple of days and again this morning. There wasn't a single inch of either of them I hadn't licked, fucked, and otherwise covered with my scent. I knew I was a possessive bastard at the best of times, but now, my instincts demanded they not move from my side without my seed dripping from their bodies.

And even then, I couldn't stop.

If I could have taken the entire week off and left the kingdom in another's hands, I would have. But it wasn't possible. Not with what Mist had discovered.

So instead, my two beautiful females rode my cocks and kept me from losing my temper as I dealt with petitioner after petitioner—those foolish enough to request an audience during my annual heat really were taking their lives in their hands. At my limit with idiots, I signaled to my chamberlain, Fisk, to send the rest away.

With the gargoyles on duty in the throne room today, he cleared the room, then returned and bowed his bright green head. "What is your pleasure, Lord Pazuzu?"

"Give me ten minutes, then bring in the first of the betrayers," I growled. After Mist has reported what she'd learned, I'd ordered Isma, my Captain of the Pazunia City harpy security forces capture the three traitorous lion demons. They'd been left to stew in holding cells for the last few days.

Dealing with them would be a messy, but necessary business. Still, I wanted Mist and Anna well pleasured first. I kissed first one, then the other, thrusting faster with both my cocks and fingers. The symphony of moans settled the wild savageness within me and my satisfaction surged as Anna, then Mist orgasmed and I followed, holding them to me as my cum jetted into their warm, wet cunts. That I had to lift them off and set them to either side of me had me gritting my teeth in fury.

Nothing should come between a dragon and his mates during a heat... okay, a mate and a feisty kitten I'd dearly love to give my mating bite to, if she'd let me. "Sorry, my beauties, but this duty requires my dragon form," I told them, rising to my feet.

Fisk returned, leading Captain Bernat, leader of my mountain gargoyle military unit. Bernat brought the traitorous lion demon before me, then wisely stepped back out of the way. My seidhr wrapped around me and in the next blink, I curled around my throne in my dragon form. I towered over the puny lion demon, not even half the size of my head.

"What do you have to say for yourself, Nigel?" I rumbled in a bass so deep, it rattled the room.

He'd dropped to the floor, head pressed to the stone and the stink of fear permeated the space around him. "I failed you, my lord. I suspected the food might be bad, but I didn't warn Chamberlain Fisk or the cooks."

I snarled. "No, you didn't." I nudged him with my head, knocking him onto his side and he curled up into a ball. "But since you were simply an idiot, and not a betrayer, I'll make your death faster."