Chapter 26 - Two, And A Tail, Too

Pleasure warmed my nerve endings, coiling in my abdomen, and heating my body as I woke

Pleasure warmed my nerve endings, coiling in my abdomen, and heating my body as I woke. "Gods, that feels amazing," I moaned, my hips writhing against the tongue licking over my folds. Lips wrapped around my clit and I gasped, my eyes flying open to see a head of blue braids between my thighs. My heart skipped a beat as my sex clenched and I looked up to see the incredible muscular physique of Lord Pazuzu standing beside the bed, a hand on each of his cocks, stroking them as he watched. Precum glistened on the mouth-watering lengths.

Eyes hot and dark with lust, he smiled. "Mist has a talented tongue, doesn't she?"

"Yes," I whimpered as she drove a finger inside me, curling it to find the rough patch on the inner wall that brought so much pleasure.

"Are you going to orgasm for her? Soak her face?" He asked, stepping closer and uncoiling his prehensile lower cock towards my mouth.

"May I my lord?" I asked, recognizing the trap for what it was, before opening my mouth wide to take his cock deep, stroking the additional length with my hands.

"Mmm... smart girl. Yes, since you asked so nicely."

He thrust down my throat at the same time the rising pressure burst within me. I bucked against Mist's mouth. Starbursts exploded behind my eyes and I moaned around his cock as it shuttled in and out.

But Mist didn't stop. Instead, her clever tongue moved lower as her fingers found my ass, teasing with first one, then two slender fingers. The sound of a hand smacking against flesh distracted my focus from the pleasure she was creating and Pazuzu's cock plundering my throat. I couldn't see, but instead felt the impacts on Mist's body as she rocked against my core with every blow.

With a suddenness that shocked me, Pazuzu growled, drew his cock away and pulled Mist up by her hair only to plunge his length deep inside my pussy as he thrust once, twice, and erupted. Mist's fingers continued to stroke in and out of my ass and my hips arched off the bed as the onslaught catapulted me into another orgasm, blinding me to my surroundings.

As the dizzying pleasure eased, I blinked to see Pazuzu kissing Mist in a passionate mating of mouths. She writhed, and my eyes widened when he slapped her sex, hard. Within me, his cock flexed and her fingers continued to stroke, creating rippling aftershocks that lit up my senses.

He broke from Mist and met my gaze. "Ah, Anna. Back with us again? Good." Wickedness infused his tone and I wondered what he planned, but he didn't leave me guessing for long. Removing his cock and Mist's fingers from me, he laid her out on the bed on her back, cuffing her wrists to the posts. "Come sit yourself down on Mist's face so she can eat my seed from your body while I fuck your ass and edge my kitten some more."

As he manoeuvred me onto her while facing him and looking down her body, his meaning became clear. A fine sweat had broken out on Mist's body, bringing a sheen to her pale skin. Her breasts heaved, with her coral nipples tightened to hard points on the jiggling curves. Her sex glistened wetly, purple-red and puffed with fierce arousal below the patch of navy curls. While I'd been granted permission to climax, she hadn't.