Chapter 24 - Enemy Revealed

After Pazuzu reluctantly launched himself into the air, releasing the shield of air to hide us, and shifted into his dragon form, I moved to join Claw at the far end of the dormitory courtyard

After Pazuzu reluctantly launched himself into the air, releasing the shield of air to hide us, and shifted into his dragon form, I moved to join Claw at the far end of the dormitory courtyard. He watched his lord fly overhead and it took a moment for his gaze to meet mine.

Black beady eyes regarded me with his brightly plumed head cocked. "The prince's control this close to his heat is extraordinary, and due to you, I'm sure."

I shrugged. I didn't have any past experience with Pazuzu to judge by, but he'd certainly been more amorous and expressing unflinching dominance in every interaction between us the last few days. That I hadn't been successful in questioning Leto yesterday had been both a blessing as the lion demon's scent hadn't poked at Pazuzu's instincts and tenuous control when he picked me up, yet also a curse. I still needed to confirm Leto's actions. "Did you manage to book Leto with me today?"

Claw bobbed his beak. "Indeed, but as I told you before, he's not submissive the way the others have been. I can't put you in a maze room or he'll suspect a trap. He's an exhibitionist and he likes control. I've also managed to book another of the wolf demons my lord wants questioned. Dedrick is similar to Leto in his tastes. He'll be here for the second time period, but I have Leto waiting for you in the playground, if you are ready?"

I inclined my head and followed Claw towards the public temple playground with its numerous options. That I'd have to appear to cede control to two unknown demons, ones Pazuzu suspected of betraying him, left my nerves jangling. It was something I only abided when I either trusted my sexual partner or had no other choice. In this case, I'd promised to question the demons for Pazuzu and I wouldn't go back on my word. Still, most of the ropes and cuffs were designed for the strength of Midgardian females. Specially marked ropes and cuffs had to be used to bind a demon or an immortal, so I just had to be certain they used the weaker ones on me. If need be, I'd break them with my Valkyrie strength.

Claw directed me to the tawny-skinned, auburn-haired Leto who leaned against a St. Andrew's Cross. As I approached, his golden eyes roved over my curves in a way that left me cold. A superior smirk curled his lips. I recognized him. He'd been on his knees, begging and lying to Pazuzu, telling him the food shipment to the palace had been stolen—a far different expression from the one he now sported.

"So... not only does my lord reward me with a visit to the Dragon's Tail Temple, but he allows me to fuck his favourite acolyte? You agreed to my patronage."

"Indeed, you are favoured, sir. What is your pleasure?" I asked mildly, although I could already see how his mind worked.

He patted the St. Andrew's Cross with a claw-tipped paw, tail swishing behind him. "I want you tied down for easy access. I'm going to fuck that tight little cunt my lord enjoys, polluting his scent and seed in your body, then you can clean my cock with your mouth... since I saw how much you enjoyed his dragon dick."

When I simply nodded and stepped over to place my arms and legs in the correct position, his grin widened. I'd already noticed it was the regular bindings in place and it eased the squirming in my belly. Taking his time, he strapped me in place and I focused my energy on projecting an aura of anticipation. Leto was a braggart. With the right encouragement, he'd want to tell me how clever he was in deceiving Pazuzu.