Chapter 19 - Dangerous Rewards

Mist shivered, her sexy little body pressed tight to me, and I closed my wings around her

"Yes," she gasped. Her pulse fluttered against my fingertips as my other hand delved deeper, coated in her slick arousal, with the heel of my palm hard against her apex.

Despite her words, that fucking lion demon's stench surrounded my little Valkyrie. It had my fangs aching to bite, to sink the mating mark into her skin, but she still wouldn't let me bite her. It was the one thing she denied me. As a purple-black haze clouded my vision, I wrenched a squirting orgasm out of her with a roar. Launching us into the air, I flew high, escaping the other male's scent as I continued to fuck her soaked cunt with unyielding fingers.

"Let me fuck you as dragons do—in the sky," I growled into her ear. I hadn't done an aerial mating dance in three thousand years. Not since the death of my mate, my consort. But Mist was never afraid in the air with me. She feared my dragon form, as all females did, but not the sky. Unlike every other female I'd carried over the long years, no matter how carefully I cradled them, Mist's warm feminine scent had never been polluted by fear stink.

"Yes," she moaned.

With her hands twined in my hair, she writhed, not clutching me in terror. No, my little sex kitten was busy grinding that curvy ass of hers on my cocks, driving my instincts wild. Higher I flew, bringing her to orgasm again as I prepared her body to take me.

Dangerous. So fucking dangerous to do this with only one of us having wings to halt our descent, yet air was mine to command and I'd use it to keep Mist safe. With a growl, I sunk my primary cock into her hot, wet cunt. Instinct riding me, I nudged her cunt using my prehensile cock.

If she wouldn't let me bite her, would she give me this—allowing me to use my dual cocks the way they'd been meant? I'd been denied for thousands of years, yet I couldn't resist the possibility. Pushing harder, I rumbled "Say yes, Mist. Can you take both my cocks in your little cunt?"

Her answer was a breathy, "Yes," and before she changed her mind, I'd driven my cock inside, hissing at the tightness surrounding me. Her pulse leapt, beating madly under the soft skin of her throat and I tightened my grip on the fragile butterfly in my arms, wrapping my tail around her waist. I wouldn't take a chance with her.

"Oh, fuck," she whimpered. "You're going to split me in half."

The mating haze receded to the edges of my vision as we hovered, savage need roaring in my head and warring with caution. "Do you need to use your safe word?" I bit out, trying to give her the out she might require. Was I asking for too much from my gorgeous Valkryie? Was I too greedy, knowing Anna would also be mine in barely a week more?

"No. I just need you to move, to fuck me," she said, squirming.

So perfect. Veins bubbling with elation, I smacked her double-stuffed pussy and smiled at her gasp when she clenched that tight cunt around me with powerful muscles.