Chapter 15 - Punishment

I bit back my grin at her expression of alarm

I bit back my grin at her expression of alarm. Although I didn't always know what Mist was thinking, she was easy to read when arousal clouded her ability to hide herself from me. And she did hide herself. I knew she would when she wouldn't say my name. My clever little Valkyrie.

She remained entirely loyal to Asgard, but then, I had no intention of ever putting her in the position to choose which master to serve. Loyalty and honour were valuable traits, and as long as she extended them to me as well, I was well satisfied. Hidden in the skies with air wrapped around me, I'd watched and listened to her attempt to protect Anna, then I'd been further impressed she'd fended off her curious friends. Yes, it wasn't just her succulent, sexy body that pleased me. The heart of this Asgardian was pure and the greedy dragon I was wanted to keep her for myself.

Yet I couldn't. Not forever, anyway.

Still, licking the arousal from her trembling body while I shifted my fingers to play with her ass and massage those spectacular breasts kept me from biting the head off the foolish lion demon on his knees in front of me. Even as I enjoyed her, part of my mind listened to his claim that his palace food delivery had been stolen by Lamashtu's Lamhu, the demon gorilla winged hybrids she'd recently bred in her territory. Something of his story rang false, but the note was too faint for me to pinpoint on the air. It was the same with another lion demon earlier. And a wolf demon yesterday. Trying to track down how Lamashtu had weakened my palace guard enough to defeat them in my absence six months ago was taking far longer than I'd expected.

"Since you've already been paid, you will replace the shipment at your own cost," I told him and watched him flinch. "But since I am a fair lord, I will allow you a single session at Claw's temple as compensation."

The demon blinked, a small smile appearing as he eyed the Valkyrie in my lap. "Yes, my lord."

With a wave, I sent him off. If he had given me his mind, I would have been reassured, yet I didn't trust him.

Every time I thought I had a solid lead, it died out before fruition. But I'd been playing predator and prey games with Lamashtu forever. The jealous bitch wouldn't take no for an answer and it would be a cold day on Muspelheim that I'd breed that evil devil. One of these days, I'd kill her and just deal with the fallout from my father and other rulers for killing one of the few Apkallu females.

The other part of my mind focused on my sex kitten writhing so delightfully on my lap as I teased her with a buttplug. I'd had the idea to utilize her skills to get to the bottom of this for a few days now, but I'd been hesitant to put her to the test. If she'd betrayed me, I'd have had to punish her.

Not the erotic punishment I teased her with today. I'd known she'd never be able to hold back her orgasm with the amount of pressure I'd exerted. It's become one of our favourite games. I'd wanted her to fail, and frankly, so did a hidden, wicked, sensuous part of her. She just had a hard time accepting that aspect of herself. She loved being spanked until her little ass glowed and her cunt wept slick arousal. Being tied or held down, seemingly helpless to take every savage thrust of my cocks, always made her cum until she was insensate with pleasure. The harder I fucked her, the more she liked it.