✵ Chapter 10: Aur Sheets

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rewritten Version
~~~~~~~~~~~

"Look at you, you're all trembling beneath my touch." Your chest panted up and down as you felt your cheeks turn the brightest shade of red, while she narrowed her eyes down to your stomach, admiring every curve on your body.

"I-.. my lady-" you stumbled over your words as you seated vulnerably on her lap, an anxious expression crossing your face as you tried to pull your gaze away from her, but it only made her chuckle even more as she watched your shamed face stutter in embarrassment. 

Her crimson lips curled into an infectious grin as she leaned slowly toward your ear. "Oh, who would have thought I owned such a pretty maiden like yourself, hm?" She whispered with a small grin, lowering her lips further down your neck.

You unintentionally placed your shaking palms across her collarbone, feeling her cold breath brush over your sensitive skin. "Ah, my lady. Th.. this isn't-" your faint words were cut short as you felt her teeth dig into your skin, making you squirm as you tilted your head back.

You could feel her smile grow against your skin as she pulled your hips closer to hers. "M-.. my lady." You felt your thighs clench together as a disorienting sensation spread down your body. You couldn't help but moan quietly beneath your breath as she ran her lips down your neck, leaving red marks on your skin while you panted lightly beneath her.

The panting whimpers quickly shifted to a quivering twitch as she ran her fingertips down your trembling thighs while she pressed her chest against yours. "Ah.. ah.." Your pounding heart brushed against her silky skin as she gently kissed your neck. "I can feel your heart racing, darling." She said with a faint chuckle, glancing over you.

With a dazed sight and flustered cheeks, you slowly shook your head, taking a glance at her grinning red lips. "I-.. I swear.. that isn't-" 

"Don't be shy now, dear.." She whispered, pulling your chin towards her lips. She licked her bloody lips clean before pulling you for a deep, passionate kiss. You gasped against her lips as she placed her hands on your waist, making you grind on her lap.

You felt your lips move along hers, leaving a slight gasp between soft kisses as you pulled back, an astonished expression beaming over your face as you came to the realization. "You are enjoying this, aren't you?" she questioned with a sly smirk.

"W-.. what, n-.. no."

She stroked her fingers down your slit while quietly whispering. "No? Why don't you explain to your mistress why you're so nervous, hm? You honestly thought I wouldn't notice when you pressed your thighs together, my dear?"

"Nghmm- p.. please." You managed to whimper as you felt her hand gently brush against you.

Her lips grinned while her voice teased you even further. "Please, what?"

You buried your timid face against her neck. "P-.. please.. d-.. don't." You'd be lying if you said you weren't absolutely breathless by the slightest touch from her.

She chuckled softly while she gently moved her finger in a slow, teasing manner around your clit. "I know you want it, Y/N. So beg for it, like the good little maiden you are."

"Ahh, nghmm- p-.. please." You whispered shamelessly, pressing your quivering thighs in your hand.

"Hm, is that all you have?" She hummed, pressing a little rougher. "Beg harder, Y/N."

You pressed your shaking hands against her cold skin. "T-.. This is wrong, m-.. my lady."

You could hear her smirk through her words. "Oh, is it?" She chuckled lightly and lifted you from her lap. The lady rose from the pool and led you to her bedroom, where she forcibly tossed you on top of the bed. Your eyes grew wider as you saw her silky figure crawl on top of you, leaning her lips towards yours.