✵ Chapter 47: Alcina's Pleasure Night

Author's Note:

It's october 30th...

You know what that means! A special chapter for our WIFE ALCINA !!

Happy birthday, Alci
From; Y/N ♡

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rewritten Version
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You hid Alcina's birthday present under the bed quickly before heading to the bathroom, where she was waiting for you. You held the fancy bottle in your hands as you entered the bathroom. A happy smile appeared on your face as you watched Alcina calmly relax in the pool with her arms over the edge. Your eyes met hers as she tilted her head to the side.

"What took you so long, dear?" She asked with a chuckle, as you closed the door behind you.

You smiled and shrugged sarcastically, approaching her by the bathtub, holding something behind your back.

She laughed softly with a sigh "Darling, I told you no surprises.."

"Shush hushh!" You interrupted her, placing the wine bottle on the marble floor.

She looked at your arms that were behind your back "What are you hiding?~"

You grinned "Close your eyes, Alci.."

She chuckled shaking her head "I don't like presents, and you know that.."

"It's not a present, I promise!" She sighed with a smile and eventually closed her eyes. You reached behind your back and grabbed a fresh red cherry from the bowl you took with you.

You held the cherry in front of her lips "Open your mouth.."

"What now?" She laughed, opening her mouth slowly.

"You're so dirty minded, huh.." You said with a chuckle, placing a cherry in her mouth.

"Mhmm~" She hummed, satisfied.

You smiled "Delicious, right?" She nodded joyfully and opened her mouth again. You chuckled and gave her another cherry.

She opened her eyes "Come in the pool with me.."

You placed the bowl down beside you as you spoke "Missing me already?~"

She wandered her eyes at you "I like your company in the bathtub.."

"Hmm.."

She smirked "Please?~" You laughed and stood up from the marble floor, tossing your black heels aside. She placed her chin in her hand as she watched you undress. You kept eyes contact with her as you teasingly pulled your black stockings down your thigh.

She bit her lip looking at you "A personal strip show, just for me?~"

"Best birthday gift you could imagine.." You said with a chuckle as you untied your red waist apron.

She watched as you unbuttoned your dress "Did you put on your sexiest set on purpose?" She said with a smirk as you tossed your dress on the ground.

You smiled with a blush "Maybe~"

As you were about to pull down your black lacy panties, Alcina interrupted you "Come here.." She tapped the edge of the pool with her hand. You bit your lip excitedly and sat down on the edge of the pool with your legs in the warm water. She placed her hands on your thighs and looked at you with a soft smile.

"You look so adorable in these undergarments.." She teasingly traced her finger up to your waist.

She leaned to your left ear "I bet you look even more cute, without them.."