✵ Chapter 27: Smutty Slutty

Author's Note:

HI GUYSS!! A huge thank you to you all for 1,5K Reads!! Means allot so to celebrate and thank you guys for this I'll spoil you with a little smutty slutty chapter iykwim HIHI... enjoy reading and again thank you ♡ mwuaah..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

she laughed softly and kissed your cheek again she rested on your shoulder and listen your high heartbeat.

"You're such a tease, did you know that?" you said as she stopped kissing your neck teasingly

"I didn't do anything~" she said innocently

"Oooh!~wait till we are in your bedroom later" you smirked

"And what that might be hm?" she whispered in your ear

"Oooohhh... you don't wanna know!" you laughed and you're eyes widen as you thought about fucking her tonight, you smirked and turned around with your hands on the edge of counter you look up and looked at her hungrily.

"Being needy are we?" she teased and leaned closer to your face

"You always make me needy for you"
you bit your lip and looked at hers needing to kiss her.

she smiled at your comment and puts both of her hands on your cheeks she pulls you closer for a deep kiss you smile against her lips and put your arms around her neck to deepen the hungry kisses... she pulls you up by you're waist and places you on the counter next to the sink. your legs go around her waist to pull her closer to you. she holds your cheek and keeps making out with you... you needed to pull back to catch some breath after making out for minutes with her on the counter.

you smile softly and look at her
"And... you ... said.. I'm needy" you said between breaths as you were panting heavily. she puts both of her hands underneath your thighs
and pulls you closer on the edge of the counter you gasp as you groin got pushed against her stomach roughly.

"Aaaah~" you close your eyes from pleasure she just caused. you could feel the pulse on your clit you move your hips slightly to get more pleasure, you were hungirly desperate at this point for her.

"You'll need to wait, my love~" she puts her finger underneath your chin she tilts it up so you have pure eye contact with her soft eyes that were sparkling you could see the lust in her eyes.

"What if I don't want to?" you looked back at her still trying to get some soft of pleasure between your legs

she leans closer your lips are inches from each but she doesn't kiss you..

"Being a bad girl now, I see~"
she teases and looks at you red lips that was all smeared from her crimson red lipstick.

"Love doing it!" you smile and put bith of your hands on her waist and look at her with a smirk you loved being a brat for her.

"Brat..." she smiled

"Slut." you said clearly with a smirk

she smirks widely and blushes looking at a different direction

'did she just liked me degrading her'
you thought as you saw her blush like a cherry

"Ooh? you liked when I called you that?~" you smiled and kept looking at her eyes

she turned her head to face you again
"You will pay for that I reassure you, my dear" she smirked and looked into your eyes "Now... go to the dining room I need to prepare something.."

you sighed but eventually accepted that you needed to wait till later. she kissed you one more time and pulled you up from the counter. you walked with wobblely legs to the door you stopped before pushing it. you looked at alci who was standing looking at you as you leave, you smiled softly and sented her a kiss. she smiled and winked at you. you pushed the door and walked towards the dining slightly annoyed that she left you like that it was hot but such a tease at the same time you were so deep into your thoughts that you forgot to clean your face from Alcina's lipstick. you walked into the dining room irritated but turned on you walked passed Cassandra who was standing in the doorframe she looked at you as you passed her.