⋆ Chapter 37: The Menace of the White Rose

"I swear it wasn't there when I woke up!" you said and tried to convince Alcina.

"What does the note say?" she tried not to laugh while speaking.

you rolled your eyes and grabbed the note that was on the nightstand.

"Goodmorning my love, I left for a important meeting this morning. I'll be back in the late noon, Te iubesc" you read the little note written with beautiful cursive handwriting and looked at alcina with you were right look.

"Can't wait till tonight~" she gave you a smirk glimpse before walking to her bathroom.

"Will you prepare me a bath, dear?" she asked and started to remove her earrings and placing them on the counter.

"Ofcourse" you nodded and walked over to the crane kneeling down and letting the warm water run. you pulled your sleeve up and felt the water temperature with your hands.

"Perfect" you said and shook the water of your hands and drying it with your red apron. you looked over to alcina who was removing her heels and black hat. you walked over to her waiting for her to kneel down so you could unzip her long white dress. when she put her hat aside she kneeled down infront of you while keeping eye contact which made you blush like hell seeing her on knees, she was now the same length as you. you walked behind her and unzipped her long white silky dress.

"Thank you, love" she said as the dress fell down to the ground as the stood up normally. you smiled up to her and walked over the well known bath oil cupboard she had in her bathroom.

"Oeh~ I see you got new ones" you said and looked at the new fancy looking bottles.

"Donna gifted them to me, she was experimenting with her new herbs and flowers.." alcina said as she entered the warm pool filled with water.

"Can I have this one!" you said brightly turning around with a nice smelling oil in your hands.

"Pick every one you like, dear" she said calmly looking over to you.

"Thank you, my lady~" you gave her a small smirk glimpse before turning around to the cupboard again to pick a new one this time.

"Remember when you gave me the sweet orange one" you said while smelling on a green golden bottle and turning around to her.

"It was your favorite" she chuckled.

"It's still my favorite.." you said while walking up to the pool and kneeling down on the edge and dropping small drops of the oil into the pool. you spread it around with your hand and closed the orange yellow bottle and placing it back on the cupboard.

"My idiot brother is coming tomorrow to discuss something with me, could you assist in the meeting?" she asked and tilted her wine glass up in the air so you can pour wine in it. you could her the a tint of irritation when she spoke about Heisenberg.

"Yes Ofcourse... why do you hate him so much may I ask.." you asked and poured the slightly thick blood wine in her favorite wine glass.

"Because he's an idiot!" she said. Her annoyed face expression that she made out of irritation make you chuckle and laugh..

"I can't think of a reason why he possibly could be better than me! He's obviously the favorite one.. which should've been me, I've been loyal to that sick woman for decades and I never broken a rule nor her order... but then there is this imbecile of a musty man-thing who brakes every order that mother miranda orders him!? and yet he's her favorite..." she scoffed and let it all out in frustration. she the took a sip from her wine and rolled her eyes thinking about him.

you were trying to keep your laugh in the best you could because the way she scoffs and sways her hands in the air makes you brake out laughing everytime.