✵ Chapter 45: Above the Whispering Silks

"Likes this?" You asked while adjusting yourself up.

"Mhm.." She hummed with a excited smile.

"You really woke me up for this.." You said with a small chuckle looking down to her.

She caressed your thigh with her fingertips "You're the best thing in the morning.." She smirked with lusty excitement in her golden eyes.

You made a hesitated face "You're face will be all covered in blood, Alci.."

"Who said I wouldn't like that, hm?" She glimpsed up to you with a smirk before kissing your clit to tease you.

You twitched with a small gasp "Oh my god-.."

She giggled at your reaction "It was worth the sheets.."

"Mhm~.. uhuh.. " You panted quietly and rolled your eyes back into your skull.

She chuckled seeing the effect she had on you "Are you okey, my love?"

"Y- yes.. just.. a little sensitive from yesterday.."

"I hope I didn't break your little fragile body yesterday night.." She whispered with a smirk and kissed your clit again.

"Ah-.. n.. no it was.. " You gulped trying to keep the moans in "Perfect.."

"You're really desperate, arent you?~.." She teased.

"Your so evil.." You tilted your head back, as you tilted your head back with a small whimper from desperation, she pushed you down by your thighs and started to eat you out.

"Aah- fuck-.." You twitched and held the headboard behind her head to study yourself up.

"Tcchh~.. aah!~" You panted out while grinding on her face slowly.

"T- there.. is aah~.. blood- everywhere.." You said looking down at Alcina's chin and mouth.

"I don't care.." She whispered and kept eating you out with her closed eyes.

"F.. fuck.. nghh~.. ah aah~.." She held your shaking thighs and fucked you with her tongue hitting the spot that makes you moan out loud everytime.

"A- alci~.. aahhhuh~... ah~.." You held the headboard tightly and moaned out loudly as she went in a faster pace.

"Aah!~.. nghh!~.. ah-"

Knock, Knock..

'Goddammit!.' You flinched narrowing your eyes immediately at the door, there was a silence for a second before you heard another knock at the door.

Knock... "Y/N?" You heard Loana say quietly from the other side.

You sighed deeply "Yes, Loanahhh~.." You twitched and whimperd out as Alcina kept sucking you as you tried to speak.

You're eyes widened and you looked down to her "A- alci.. wait-.." You said with a whisper biting your lip, you held her jawline and she kept going regardless.

"Y/N?" Loana said in a confused tone.

"W- what~.. ahh~.. what is it?~.." You held Alcina's hair and grinded on her tongue looking down to her.

There was a death silent for a second from the other side of the door "Ahem! I uhm.." Loana coughed embarrassed hearing what's going on and tried to speak "I sincerely apologize for disturbing you, but there is a problem, Y/N.." She said from the other side of the door.

"Fuck~.. is-.. is it.. important?~.." You slid your hand into Alcina's soft curly black hair and pushed her harder against you.

"It needs your attention.." She sounded slightly nervously or anxious which made you question what the problem was and needed your attention so badly and also so early in the morning.