⋆ Chapter 31: Mischievous Girl

Author's Note:

Hi my sweet doves! I'm sorry for neglecting yall without saying anything:] been on a trip to Paris that's why I wasn't able to upload any chapters for 3 days.. Therefore I'll spoil you once again with a smutty slutty chapter in some chapter HIHI! have fun reading!♡.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

she kissed you deeply and put both of her hands on your burning hot cheeks, you're whole body freezes you could've feel the goosebumps travel through your body as she kisses you holding your cheeks you moan quietly against her lips as she keeps kissing you. her kisses were lust full but also gentle the feeling that this wasn't good for both of you made even more aroused, you started to gasp for air between kisses you're heart was pounding against your chest. she slowly pulled away and opened her eyes while still holding your jawline she smiled softly and looked at your eyes, you were slightly panting your whole mind was having millions thoughts at the same time not processing what just happend.

she licked her lips and leaned to your neck she pulled the black turtle neck down slightly and placed soft kisses on your skin her other hand was resting on your cleavage area.

you hold your breath and close your eyes as she places kisses on your neck.

"...W..we can't..." you moaned out quietly to her.

"Can't what~" she said between kisses on your neck.

you gulp and arch your back as she sucks on your skin.

"T-..this...ahh~"

she leans back and sits on your groin she admires your shy red face for a second and giggles as she puts her hands on your waist.

you covered your mouth with your hands to not try to moan she leans to you and gentle grabs your hand that covered your mouth.

"Being shy~" she giggled and looks at your eyes with a smile.

"This is so not right.." you whispered

"But you seem to enjoy it, little one~"
she whispered in your ear slowly.

"Normal.. body reacti- aah~ ah-"

she suddenly started to grind slowly on you're lap going back and forth. you gasped quietly everytime she did. you're eyes rolled back into skull. you frowned and shook your head repeatedly into a no, she looked down at you she smirked and leaned to your face she grabbed your chin and wanted kiss you again you titled your head to the side and squeezed your eyes close avoiding her.

"Please..." she said softly as you turned your head to the side.

"No, Daniela..."

"Why not~" she smiled

you opened your eyes again and turned your head to her. she was waiting for your answer with a soft smile.

"Daniela this is wrong in many ways!"
you wanted to explain to her why this was not good and inappropriate she didn't like rejection, she didn't acknowledge the reality and that your genuinely are inlove with her mother.

"One kiss..."

"No.."

"Please?~"

"Daniela... No"

"Just one~"

"No"

"Only one~"

"How many times do I have to say no?"