✵ Chapter 35: Dark Red

"Look how huge that thing is!" you said stunned.

she put her hand up in the air and put the dildo beside her hand to compare the size to her own hand.

"Not too bad, it's almost as long as my hand.." she said and look at you with a satisfied smile.

"Fuuuck.. Uhmm" you said and looked around the bed to find the lube bottle.

"Ah, Ah, Ah" Alcina said and grabbed your hand before you could pick the bottle that was beside you.

"We won't need that..." she smirked.

"But.. Ahhah~" she leaned down to you and suddenly started to kiss your chest going slowly to your breast. you gasped and looked at her as she began to suck on your nipple... she bit down on your nipple when she made eye contact with you...

you flinched and moaned with a slight gasp you leaned your head back and went through her hair with you're fingertips.

she pulled away from your chest and leaned to your face she smiled and kissed you slowly and passionately. you put your arms around her neck and pull her closer to you.

she slowly pulled away from your lips and opened her eyes looking at you.

"You know what to say when it's too much, right?"

"Dark red.." you smiled softly.

"Good girl" she whispered.

she smiled and kissed your nose. she sat up on her knees and unclipped her black bra while keeping eye contact with you. you adjusted yourself on the headboard and looked as she tossed her matching underwear to the side. you looked at her perfectly formed hips and the thighs she looked absolutely stunning. you licked your lips as she clipped and adjusted the strap on around her waist and crawled on top of you slowly like a hunter with desired yellow eyes.

she leaned down and kissed your shoulders and collarbone. you squeezed your knees on her sides as she left dark marks on your collarbone. you grabbed her cheeks with both of your hands and pulled her up to your face you kissed her deeply going rougher and rougher. you were desperate for her and wanted to feel how it's like to be fucked by her with a strap on.

"Needy~" she said and pulled away and looked at you with a smirk. you panted and sighed slightly as she broke the kiss, you're eyes were screaming pure lust.

"Fuck me till I can't walk properly.."

"Is that a demand or a promise?~" she snickered.

"You like being demanded around?~" you mocked and smirked.

"You're my pet~" she looked at your lips then back at you.

"Then treat me like a one...~" you teased.

"Turn around and bend over." she demanded in a calm tone.

you bit your lips and turned around and got on all fours like she wanted. you look down at the sheets and smiled as you felt her fingertips on your back. she held your waist and leaned down kissing your scars on your back softly leaving her crimson red lipstick marks.

she slowly started to insert the tip inside of you making you slightly twitch you bend down and panted against the sheets as she went deeper.

"Ahhh~ ah!~ fuuucck~" you moaned against the sheets and closed your eyes.

"Fuck..this feels good holy shit~" you said and gasped as she thrusted it in you. you're legs were shaking and twitching repeatedly and you could feel them go numb slowly.

"AAH!" you screamed out from pleasure everytime she thrusted it in you going rougher and rougher making you moaned out loud.

"Hmmmaaah aah ah!~"