✵ Chapter 44: Midnight Snack

~meanwhile on the other side of the castle~

Alicent's POV:

A odd constant feeling nudging your arm suddenly slowly on woke up from your sleep. You groaned confused and opened your sleepy eyes slowly to see what was touching you constantly. You rubbed your eyes with your hand and saw someone standing beside your bed nudging your arm.

'Huh..' With one eye open you leaned to your lamp on your nightstand and turned it on to see who was standing by your bed this late at night.

You flinched with a confused frown "Miss Daniela?"

"Hey.." She whispered with a smile.

"C- can.. I help you with something?" You looked at her confused rubbing your eyes with your hands to wake yourself up.

"Come with me.." She whispered gazing her eyes around your sleepy face.

"W- what.. did something happen?" You asked slightly worried sitting up on your bed.

"Come.." She leaned back up and gestured with her hand.

"Umm.." You looked around the room not knowing what to do "One sec, let me get dressed..." You said standing up with a slightly disoriented feeling.

"No need.." She said with a smile walking up to the door.

"How.." You looked as she opened the door open you locked before you went to bed "Did you get in?"

She chuckled with a smile "You do ask allot of questions, Alicent.." She said glancing back at you. You rubbed the back of your neck and walked timidly towards the door.

You held your breath as she closed the door behind you and walked joyfully beside you. You felt very strange for some reason, it was late at night and the daughter of the lady suddenly mysteriously appeared in your personal chamber, now that you were alone with her it felt strangely odd, you were used to have Y/N or Loana by your side whenever one of the daughters would be close to you. You glanced to the side and looked up to her and felt a anxious feeling in your stomach as you realized how tall and intimidating she was compared to your shy and scared body.

"Why aren't you sleeping, my lady?" You asked following her through the corridor breaking the silence.

She turned around with a broad smile "The night is the best time of the day!"

You looked down as she looked at you "May I ask where we are going?" You asked awkwardly not knowing where she is taking you middle of the night.

'Is she gonna kill me?' This thought only thought repeated constantly in your head while following her through the quiet halls of the castle.

"I want to show you something.." She glanced at you with a small smile while turning a corner to the left.

"But first, let's grab some snack!" She said cheerfully walking down the stairs infront of you.

'Snacks?' You held your arm nervously and followed her down the stairs, the death silence in the castle creeped you out.

"I'm... not allowed to roam around the castle at night.." You said quietly while looking nervously around the castle as she headed to the kitchen doors.