✵ Chapter 43: Red Ecstasy

Author's Note:

Hi everybody!! A small celebration for the 30k reads! To celebrate this special day, I've rewarded you all with ofcourse the beautiful smut you all deserved :) I hope you all enjoy this chapter and the next one..

Thank you, mwuaaah! ♡

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"It still hurts.." Daniela said while blinking.

You sighed with a chuckle "Let me see, dear.." You leaned and examined her eyes.

"I won't go blind, right?" She looked at you worried.

"Of course not, silly!" You laughed and nudged her arm "Now go roll the cabbages.." You smiled and gestured with your head to the counter, she sighed and helped Loana fill the cabbages leafs with the stuffing Alicent made.

"Y/N?"

"Hm? yes, Alicent?" You turned your head.

"Can you please try the sauce?" She asked with a small smile.

"Of course.." You smiled softly and walked over the pot with tomato sauce Alicent made for the sarmale rolls. She grabbed a new spoon from the drawer and scooped a little bit on the spoon for you to try.

"Careful, it's hot.." She said lifting the spoon up to your lips and holding her hand beneath it.

"Mhhhm, delicious!" You said impressed.

"Does it need anything else?" She asked putting the spoon in the sink.

"Maybe a little bit salt.." She nodded add salt like you suggested.

"Can I also try?" Daniela asked approaching you both. Alicent nodded and grabbed a new spoon and scooped little bit sauce on the spoon for Daniela.

"It's hot watch out, we don't wanna burn your mouth also.." You said as Daniela leaned forward a bit and to try the sauce.

"Damn, that's good!" Daniela nodded cheerfully.

"I'm glad.." Alicent smiled shyly away and looked back at the pot.

"Daniela you can start to set the table.." You said grabbing five perfectly polished white plates from the cabinet. Daniela grabbed the plates from your hands and walked to the dining room.

"Oh my god! look who it is, my favorite Maiden Daniela!" Cassandra said with a laugh when Daniela entered the room with the plates in her hands.

"Shut the fuck up.." Daniela laughed and placed the plates down.

"Mother gave you the funniest punishment ever.." Bela laughed and looked at Daniela.

"Where is mother?" Daniela asked putting a plate infront of the empty seat of Alcina.

"Probably in the office.." Bela said with a small shrug. Daniela placed all the plates down on the table and kitchenware neatly and walked back to the kitchen.

"This teacup is for Alcina.." You said handing the teacup over to Daniela.

"She's not there yet.." Daniela said while smelling on the bloody tea.

"Can you ask Bela to call for her?" You said while placing the sarmale rolls on a long plate. Daniela nodded and went back to the dining room to inform Bela.

"Y/N said you should call for mother.." Daniela said glancing over to Bela while placing the teacups down.

Bela's POV: