✵ Chapter 16: Four kisses

you opened the door and saw the lady sitting on her chair by her desk with glasses she was probably reading a paper she had in her hands..

"Evening my lady, I made the grocery list like you asked too"

"You're so kind my love" she gestured you to come closer and sit on the chair infront of the desk. you sat down and gave her the long list you made. she adjusted her glasses and read the list as she leaned back in her chair. you smiled as you saw her with her glasses she looked so professional but hot at the same time.

"A wooden dark bookshelf 10 by 3?" she frowns and looks at you

"Speaking of that yeah...Daniela asked me to ask you if she can have a new bookshelf..." you asked nervously knowing she would probably say no

she looked at you blinked a couple times and sighed deeply "she got a new bookshelf today...this morning..."

"i told her the same thing"

she sighed again

"I'll see what I can do" she smiled and put her glasses of and laid them on the desk massaging the bridge of her noise. you grabbed a new pen from her fancy little basket filled with nice looking pens. you started calculating the cost of the groceries in the mean time the lady was observing you she looked impressed how fast you could count without making a mistake.

"It'll be....993.95,- Lei if I'm right plus the 149,- for the delivery so that will be...." you counted in your head and fidgeted with the pen

"1,142.95,- Lei" you said looking at the lady that was sitting on the opposite side of you on the desk.

"Damn that's allot of money" you said shocked at the price, the lady laughed a little at your suprised face

"How are you going to pay for that?" you asked with frowned eyebrows

she opened a drawer left to her and showed you a golden card with a bank symbol on it it looked like a credit card.

"With that.." she said sliding the card to your side on the desk.

"is there enough on that card?"

"Don't worry my love, they're are millions on that small little silly card right there" pointing at the gold card you have in your hands. you turned it around examining it

"I feel rich now" you said smiling at her. she leaned back and laughed at you.

"Donna will be here soon for your measurements and lunch" she said standing up from her chair

"....who?.."

"My sister, dear" she said walking up to you and kissing the top of your head. which made you blush and have butterflies everywhere in your body. you left shortly after that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

you knocked on the door and waited for a reply from your lady but a another soft answered which made you frown your eyebrows

"You may come in" the soft voice said

you opened a door and was greeted by a woman in all black with a black veil covering her face.

"Good evening, Miss Donna!" you said kindly, slightly bowing towards her showing respect because she was the sister of your mistress after all. you looked around the room and didn't see your lady which made you confused.

"She will be here shortly Y/N" donna said preparing her measurements tools on the table. you nodded and sat on the edge of the bed waiting for your lady.

'I wonder what weather will it be to tomorrow' your thoughts were suddenly disturbed by a unfamiliar voice beside you on the bed.

"Do you want to play!?"