⋆ Chapter 38: The Vanished Fly

"Ahh~ aaatcch~ ah!~" you digged your nails in her skin from pleasure as she sucked the blood out of you.

"Delicate taste~" She licked your wound clean and bit her lips from the delicious taste of your blood.

"Addicted, aren't you.." you chuckled as you saw her lusted golden eyes needing for more...

you held both of her cheeks and leaned into her right ear.

"More?~" you whispered. you could feel her twitch beneath you as you whispered in her ear. she smirked and lifted you up by your waist and placed you on the edge of the pool with your legs spread up.

"How could I say no, hm?" she leaned down to your thigh and started to kiss your thigh slowly.

"I wonder if my thigh tastes better than my neck.." you smirked.

"Let's find out~" she marked the spot where she wants to take a bite with her tongue..

"Aahh!! oh my...god!-" you legs twitched from pleasure as she bit down your thigh, you squeezed your legs together and looked down as she sucked the blood out of you...

"Aah!~ Mmm~...fuucck~" you covered your mouth with your hand to muffle the loud moans that were escaping your mouth as a smooth melody. she looked up to you as you covered your mouth. she licked your wound clean and looked up to you again.

"Hurts?" she asked as she saw your red face.

"Uhuh..." you shook your head into a no...

"You're thigh tastes much sweeter than your neck~" She traced the bite mark with her finger as she spoke.

"Maybe I'll let you have more later~"

"I don't want you to faint, darling.." she chuckled and leaned towards you.

"But you love it so much..." you placed both of your hands on her pink blushed cheeks and push her towards your lips.

"I do, my love but-" before she couldn't finish her sentence you placed her lips on yours, kissing her deeply and with pure love.

she put both of her hands on your hips and lifted you slowly up from the edge of the pool. Pulling you against her chest.. you wrapped both of your arms around her neck as she kept making out with you.

"You...taste...bitter" you said between kisses, she slightly smiled against your lips and pulled away looking at you with a soft gaze.

"How are you so perfect..." she looked at your sprinkly eyes then at your lips that were all covered from her red crimson lipstick. she chuckled as she saw your red lips. she dipped her hand into the water and wiped off the red lipstick of your lips and chin as you spoke.

"Me? perfect?..." you laughed and looked at her golden yellow eyes.

"Yes you, my dragâ...just so perfect" she hugged you tightly and melted under your little body compared to hers.

"Soft as a feather and beautiful as a dove.." you said quietly as she hugged you. sometimes you forget that other people and maids see her differently then you... other maids see her as a strict sternly mistress who has a low tempter and sometimes has a huge ego.. but deep inside she could be very soft and caring. she isn't the person who speaks with her emotions she rather shows it in affection, like a simple hug could mean everything to her even though it's so small...

"The water is getting cold..." she said.

"Come, it's almost lunch time.." you said and grabbed her hand that was on your waist. you stood up and walked up the little stairs still holding her hand behind you.