✵ Chapter 34: Sweet Whimpers

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rewritten version
~~~~~~~~~~~

"I agree.." She said softly, smiling through her words.

You looked at her with a stunned face, realizing she was suddenly standing beside you. You wandered your eyes at her as you felt flabbergasted. She had a long, silky white nightgown that looked slightly tighter around her hips and waist.

You felt relieved to see her again, but rethinking all the things she said to you made your heart break in thousands of different pieces of emotion and betrayal.

You sighed deeply and narrowed your eyes back at the shining moon. "Did you mean what you said, Alcina?" You heard the guilt through her sigh. She frowned, ashamed, trying to keep her tears in.

She placed her hand gently on your shoulder out of nowhere, making you flinch in disgust. You turned your head and moved slightly further away from her. She took a deep breath before trying to speak, but you interrupted her before she could.

"Did you mean it, Alcina?" You said it unpatiently in a quiet voice as you tried to hold back your tears while looking at her.

Her gaze softened "Y/N, I didn't mean any of it, believe me."

"I don't believe you." You said looking up to her as a cold tear ran down your cheek.

"My love, how could I prove my devotion to you?" You saw the pure guilt in her yellow eyes.

"To love me and show real affection to me! Not fucking pain, and just suffering I've been dealing with this whole damn time!" You snapped, frustrated, looking at her. Sobs covered your face, showing how much impact her actions have truly had on you.

She immediately kneeled to your height as you snapped painfully at her. Alcina gently wiped away your tears with her thumb as you sobbed in her hands. You saw the regret on her face through your blurry vision.

"Forgive me, darling."

"It's hard to forgive your harsh words, Alcina." You sobbed out.

She cupped your cheek gently as she spoke "Y/N, it won't ever happen again. I promise you, my love."

"It really hurt me, Alcina.." You said quietly.

"I know, my love." She said, softly moving closer to you.

You looked into her eyes "Promise me, Alcina."

"I promise." She chuckled softly, opening her arms for you. A small smile appeared on the corners of your lips as you hugged her neck tightly.

"You promise me what?" You whispered out, quietly melting into her arms.

"That I'll love you, Dragul meu." She whispered back with a smile, holding you in her arms.

"Te iubesc." She ran her fingertips through your hair as you rested in her arms, feeling relieved, smelling the scent of her sweet perfume. You inhaled some fresh air and started shivering as the cold breeze hit your body.

"Let's go back inside, dear." She suggested, as she noticed your shivering body.

"It's getting very cold." You said with shivering lips, wiping off your cheeks from the sobs. You grabbed the bowl of cereal you had taken with you earlier and walked behind her through the wooden balcony door.

You stopped in your tracks as she headed to her chamber room. You waited for her to notice you wanting to go to your own room for tonight.

She turned around, glancing at you "What's wrong, dear?" She asked as you stood still, looking at her, in the corner that separated directions.