𝐗𝐕

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐

└── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┘

└── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┘

Everyone was happy to see Sirius and Valerie talking again, though none more than James, Remus and Peter. They didn't know what had changed between the duo, though they didn't dare ask. 

The morning after that night, Lily had found the two sleeping on one another on the couch and had woken up Marlene and Selina. The former had taken a picture while the latter went to wake the Marauders up. Sirius was teased endlessly later by James while Selina pestered Valerie about it. 

The day after that morning, Valerie had been woken up by Alydia instead of Lily. The bubbly thirteen-year-old skipped into her room with a blinding smile as she woke the girls in their dorm. 

Selina and Lily woke up quickly enough. Though, they had to drag a cursing Marlene down. 

While Alydia went to wake up the boys, the girls sat in the common room at five in the morning, wondering why the younger girl had woken them up three hours before classes started. 

Alydia soon skipped the steps with a cheerful Peter and James following her. The two boys dragged Sirius and Remus behind them, both having similar reactions to Marlene's. 

"Was it necessary to wake us up at five?" Marlene grumbled. "YES!" Alydia exclaimed. Her cheerful demeanour was still mysterious to Valerie's half-asleep brain. 

"Why the hell are you so cheery?" Sirius muttered. "Well... These were the Yule holidays, and I couldn't send you my presents... so... IT'S YULE PRESENTS TIME!" She exclaimed, looking around expectantly. None of the older teens was as excited as her, though Peter and Selina looked more awake.

Sirius blinked at her slowly, trying to comprehend her words. 

"Are you kidding me?" James asked. "You woke me up for that?" 

"Yes! Presents are important," Alydia growled. She didn't understand why they were all mad at her. 

She took out her bag, revealing a lot of gifts wrapped carefully in colourful wrapping paper. "Here." 

Alydia took out the gifts, giving them to each of the Gryfidors. Each gift was the same size but wrapped in a different colour. "Don't open them till I tell you to!" Alydia said, mainly to Peter, who was about to tear the paper open.

Once everyone, including Valerie, had a gift in their hand, Alydia smiled, "You can open them now," She said. Each of them removed the paper, revealing a sparkle hidden beneath. As the sun hit the object, it glistened a cool shade of white and silver. The blinding light hid a charming bracelet beneath it. Each silver bracelet had one charm that resembled a puzzle piece. When the parts of all nine bracelets, for Alydia, had one as well, came together, they formed a heart. The heart showed all of them sitting near the great lake, goofing around.