Miku Hatsune Is At My House!!

When you finally arrived home, you were relieved to see your mom fast asleep in her bedroom. That meant you didn't have to show her her math grade! The next morning, you woke up and checked on your mom. She was still in bed, which was fine. Your mother had been working the night shifts for 3 nights straight as a nurse to earn extra money. You made herself some toast and packed your homework, which you forgot to do, lunch, and writing utensils. You opened the door and left for school. Surprisingly, school went by pretty fast. For the first 3 periods, you did some research on essays sand projects. The next period was music, the only subject you were good at. For her last classes, you acted like you were paying attention, even though you had no idea what was going on. You also caught up on your sleeping. While walking home from your tiresome day of school, you thought about how your life was going so far. "Boring," you answered. "Nothing exciting ever goes on in my life." You sighed. "Oh well. Guess it can't be helped." But you were very wrong. When you turned the key and walked in, the first person you saw was a girl your age with turquoise twin tail hair wearing grey and blue. She looked happy to see you. Behind her stood your mom, who looked just as confused as you did. "(Y/N)! I'm so happy to see you again!" The girl cried. You stared for a but until you finally blurted, "Y-you're Miku Hatsune!" You were one of her biggest fans. You loved her songs and everything about her. The girl smiled. "Yep! That's me!"

This picture was found on
300-heroes.wikia.com