Some Friend

You couldn't believe what you were seeing. Lying on top of a beanbag was a shirtless Len. And lying on top of him was a girl your age with long chestnut brown hair. Your friend. Naomi. They both stared at you, speechless. You wanted to believe this was all some big misunderstanding. But you heard and even saw all the proof you needed. "Naomi what the hell are you doing?!" You ordered, your bangs falling to cover your eyes. Her lips curved up and showed a devious smile. "I'm playing with Len," she answered truthfully. Len was too shocked to argue. You clutch your fists. "W-why?," he asked as tears trickled down the sides of your face without you realizing. She stood up and looked you into the eyes. "Because you owe me." Your eyes widened and your mouth fell open a little. "W-what are you talking about!?" You shouted, confused and furious. She crossed her arms. "I was your only friend before you met the Vocaloids!" She yelled. "You got your first friend because of me! So I want my first boyfriend, and it's going to be Len!" You couldn't believe what she was saying. It all sounded like gibberish to you. But, you understood what was going on. You balled your hands into fists. "Get out," you growled. She smirked. "So this is how you treat your best friend?" She questioned. You gritted your teeth and sneered. "Get... OUT!!!" You screamed, pointing to the doorway. She frowned, but did as she was told. But before she left, she turned around and smiled. "You're so overemotional. This is why you don't have friends," she stated and walked out. Tears  kept running down until you had a total meltdown. Len slowly stood up and hugged you. "I-I'm sorry, (Y/N)," he apologized. You couldn't say anything so you just kept crying. "Some friend, huh?" You asked yourself.