Inhuman

Last chapter guys!!!! Also the longest one!!!!! Thank you all SO much for reading!!!!!! X3

You were fast asleep in your (f/c) bed when you heard a knock. Your eyes fluttered open and you stumbled out of bed. "Who is it?" You grumbled, rubbing your right eye. "It's me!" Len exclaimed, popping his head in through the doorway. Your lips curved up, seeing your lover's bright face. "Morning, Len," you chirped. He grinned. "I have work later in the day and I'm gonna rest up, so I was just going to say hi," he stated, looking a bit disappointed. You nodded. "Okay." He gave you one last smile, then gently closed the door before you heard footsteps slowly walking away. You admit, you were sad you weren't going to see him all day. But, at least you finally got a day to relax. Well, that wasn't going to happen. Surprised? Yeah, because half an hour later you heard screaming. You were working on the homework you never finished when you heard the cry. "What was that!?" You wondered, scrambling to your feet and running out the door. But something didn't seem right as you ran down the hallways. All the doors were open and no body was there. You started panicking. "What's going on!?" You wondered, following the screaming and crying. And it was all over for you when you stopped in front of his room. Len. The door was wide open and you saw it all. Rin, bawling her eyes out on her knees, the other Vocaloids, tears welling up in their eyes, running down their faces. And Len? You couldn't even believe what you were seeing. Lying down in his bed, his eyes were wide open. But they looked so lifeless. And what scared you most were all the busted tubes and wires connected to him. "W-what's going on?" You choked out, gripping onto your arms. Everybody turned around to stare at you with shock. That was when Rin let out a piercing scream and cried even harder. "Rin..." You thought, running over to her. "What is all this?" She grabbed Len's hand and squeezed it, not having the heart to tell me. So Kaito put a hand on my shoulder, causing me to turn around. My mouth opened, but no words came out. "Listen, (Y/N), there's, uh, something we've been keeping from you," he stated sadly. This time, Luka came up to me. Her eyes were filled with tears and sorrow. "(Y/N), she tried saying to sound bold.

"We're not human."

Your eyes widened and you wanted to scream, but only a soft squeak came out. "N-Not...!?" She nodded. "We are Vocaloids," Meiko explained. "In other words, robots. Animated." All you could do was stare at them. Then, at Len.