A Gift

The next day, you had to get back to work. Today, you sang Ah, It's A Wonderful Cat Life with Gumi. You smiled every time she sang. Her voice was amazing! After the two of you finished recording, you turned to look her way. "I'm really thankful for you helping me yesterday," you said with a bow. She giggled bashfully. "Aww, it's no problem!" She said, flicking her right hand back and forth. You smiled. "Wait right here," you ordered. Then, you ran out of the recording studio, leaving Gumi confused. In 10 minutes, you came back with a nicely wrapped package. You held it out. "Here!" Gumi looked down at it, surprised. "Is this for me?" She asked, hesitantly accepting the present. You nodded. She slowly unwrapped the box, and when she opened it up, her eyes lit up and she gasped. "A carrot plushy!!?" She squealed, holding it up, her eyes sparkling just by looking at it. You giggled at her reaction. "Do you like it?" You ask with a grin. Then, she glomped you. "I LOVE IT!!!" She screamed happily. You were laughing hard now. "Maybe I should get Len a gift too," you thought with a blush. "He's always been there for me." It was final. You were getting him a present. After the two of you said your thank you's and good bye's, you walked to the mall to buy Len his present. You came back with a stuffed bear holding a heart. You blushed as you placed it in a box and wrapped it. "I hope he likes it," you thought while walking down to his room. But when you reached his door, you stopped. You started hearing noises. Shouting? You leaned against the door too make out what he was saying.

"Stop it!!"
"But why? You're so cute when you're upset."
"I have a girlfriend!!"
"So?"
"So!!? Get OFF of me!!"
"Make me."
"S-Stop it! What the heck do you think you're doing!!?"
"Ssh. Someone might overhear us."

That was it. What was going on in there!? You quickly turned the knob and walked inside. "Len, is everything al-!!!!" You immediately dropped the box and gaped, unable to move or speak.